lambskin leather scores a point over cowhide apparel
Click here to load reader
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Genuine leather is something that you get after skinning an animal and treating the skin with chemicals!
- 2. Of course there are synthetic varieties available in the market but they are apologies for the real thing
- 3. There are different types of leather: Lambskin, cowhide, crocodile, ostrich, and other reptiles
- 4. Lambskin leather is very soft and tender. Cowhide on the other hand is sturdy
- 5. Lambskin is generally used for making fashion apparel. In fact fashion houses prefer to use this fabric. Cowhide on the other hand is used on furniture and other such stuff.
- 6. All fashion houses prefer to use lambskin for creating ensembles; leather jacket, tops and shorts. Infact it is widely used for fashion apparel for women