out of 16
Post on 24-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDesign a lag compensator to control the stability and settling time of the dc motor model FN38
- 1. DC MOTOR COMPENSATOR
- 2. ZAIN AHMED (F-3634) ISLAM NAQI (F-3616) FAISAL ASHRAF (F-3629) AFAQ SATTI (F-3335)
- 3. OBJECTIVE To increase the Stability of DC motor and to decrease the settling time, we are using lag compensator.
- 4. FN38 Here we use the FN38 Series with encoded. Red is -VE. Blue is +VE. Grey is Ground. 3 Encoded Outputs and 1 Feedback Output.
- 5. VALUES FOR THE PHYSICAL PARAMETERS:
- 6. ELECTRO MECHANICAL SYSTEM
- 7. TRANSFER FUNCTION: 2 ))(( )()()( )()()( KRLsbJs K V sKsVsIRLs sKIsbJss
- 8. MATLAB CODE: syms s t=0.18/((2+8.7*s)*(0.0039*s+0.26)+(0.18^2)) [N,D]=numden(t) n=sym2poly(N) d=sym2poly(D) step(n,d),figure(2) rlocus(n,d),figure(3) margin(n,d)
- 9. SETTLING TIME: 17 SEC, FINAL VALUE: 10 SEC,
- 10. ROOT LOCUS
- 11. BODE PLOT
- 12. LAG COMPENSATOR
- 13. SETTLING TIME: 0.126 FINAL VALUE:0.99
- 14. ROOT LOCUS:
- 15. BODE PLOT:
- 16. RESULTS: Phase margin was 93.3 degree and After Lag compensator it become 47.3 degree. Settling time was 17secs and After Lag Compensator it become 0.126secs.
View more >