Kinvolved's Fundraiser - Why attendance matters and how you can make a difference
out of 18
Post on 24-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONKinvolved has launched their 1st fundraising campaign. Our objective is to raise financial support and promote awareness about the importance of student attendance. We urge you to get involved with our movement to make an impact in education reform. Join us today at www.kinvolved.com
- 1. Kinvolveds 1st Fundraising CampaignIn 5 weeks we will raise $10,000
- 2. Why get involved with Kinvolved?
- 3. We are dedicated to improving studentattendance, particularly in disadvantagecommunities, using athree-pronged approach:1. Real time communication of attendance records to families2. Critical analysis of classroom attendance data3. Advocacy of policies to improve classroom attendance
- 4. To facilitate school-family communication, Kinvolvedoffers teachers a web app that can: Record attendance records in 60 seconds Notify parents/guardians of absence or tardiness in real time via text message or email Graphically analyze class/student attendance trends
- 5. Are you convinced yet?
- 6. We hope you are. We need your help.Learn how you can get kids in the classroom.
- 7. $20 Fund communication with parents of 30 families (1 class). $50 Fund communication with 150 families (1 grade).$100 Fund communication with 500 families (an entire school).$1000 Fund development of a new feature added on to our app. Fund advancement of our policy agenda to promote our truancy$2000 prevention campaign.
- 8. Visitwww.kinvolved.com to donate today.
- 9. Thank you for supporting our efforts to promote education reform.Miriam Altman, Barrie Charney Golden, Alexandra Meis Kinvolved Co-founders
View more >
Www.attendanceworks.org Taking Action on Attendance: How Parents Can Make a Difference at Home Date.