Post on 17-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- When at rest, your fingers should be positioned on theA-S-D-Fkeys for the left hand, and theJ-K-L-;keys for theright hand.
3. Common Keyboard Key Functions and Shortcuts
- ESC key
- The Escape key is the cancel key on the keyboard. However, pressingCtrl + Escwill open the start menu.
- Will open the Help functions of the active application.
- Renameselected files and documents
- Findkey, this will open the Find: All Files dialog box.
4. Common Keyboard Key Functions and Shortcuts
- This will drop down the web addresses in the address bar
- The Refresh key. This will update or reload the current page
- Moves to different panes in the Internet explorer.
5. Common Keyboard Key Functions and Shortcuts
- Menu Options
- Allows moving between normal view mode and full view mode in the Internet Explorer
- This allows movement through options
- Ctrl + F
- Opens Find dialog box in Microsoft Windows.
6. Common Keyboard Key Functions and Shortcuts
- Ctrl + n
- Opens new document for MS Office applications or a new window for Internet Explorer.
- Print Screen/Sys Rq
- Press this key and click on the paste icon to capture the display currently on the screen