It Digital Literacy Powerpoint Final Version
Post on 30-Jun-2015
DESCRIPTIONAn assignment my friend and I did for school
- 1. Digital Literacy Presented by: Josh Ilori & Josia Schloegl
2. What is Digital Literacy? What to Use When to use it And how to use It! 3. Photoshop can
- You guys will use this mainly in art!
Resize Pictures Paint Pictures Make pictures black and White Create Pictures Make pictures look like a paintingDo whatever you want to do to a picture! 4. Email
- Stay away from messages that you dont know who sent.
- If youve typed a message & are wondering if its bad DONT SEND IT!!
- Dont share password to anyone on anything!.
5. Bibliographies If in need of a Bibliography Usecitationmachine.net! Or noodletools.com 6. Social Networking
- These sites are similar to blogs.
- They include Facebook and MySpace.
- Dont talk to people who you dont know.
- Blog comes from the word Web-log.
- It is like an internet journal.
- A blog is also great, to communicate with friends or family in other parts of the world.
8. General Internet Information
- Dont give away personal information!
- Dont download illegally!
- The people who made the things spent too much time for you not to pay for it.
- "E-Mail Privacy: What You May Be Giving In When You Are Flying Out."masternewmedia.org . 14 Jan 2008 .
- "Books Online."Kimbooktu . 14 Jan 2008 .
- "Web 2.0 -- All About Social Networking."Profittimo . 14 Jan 2008 .
10. Question 1
- You meet a new person on MySpace and they want to know your name, and where you live, what do you do?
- Dont give out personal information,
- ITS A BAD IDEA
12. Question 2
- You just finished your 5 page essay on the history of Football, what is missing?
- YOUR bibliography!!!
- Finish it if you want to get a grade?
14. Question 3
- You just got an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (you dont know him) it says that if you give him $100, hell send you $1500 in two weeks. What do you do?
- DELETE THE MESSEGE. If you dont recognize the email address you shouldnt even open it!!!
16. Question 4
- What could you use to send in assignments to teachers when youre absent?
- THE School email.
- How did the skit relate to digital literacy?
19. The Answer
- The guy eating was using the wrong tool to cut his food.
- Then the other guy came and taught him to use the knife for cutting.
- So a person was taughtwhat to usefor their purpose andhow to use it !
- THANKS FOR SITTING THROUGH
- THIS PRESENTATION!!!