isabell tours holy land tour egypt + israel + palestine + jordan
out of 30
Post on 18-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Isabell Tours Holy Land Tour EGYPT + ISRAEL + PALESTINE + JORDAN
- Slide 2
- Day 1- Mumbai Amman Assemble at Sahar International Airport to board our flight to Amman. *Ahlan** **Wa** Sahlan* Welcome to Amman, Capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Arriving at Queen Alia International Airport, meet & assist through all formalities, Dinner & overnight stay in Amman Hotel
- Slide 3
- Day 2. Madaba Mt.Nebo - Nazareth - Annunciation Church - Marys Well - Cana Post breakfast we proceed to Madaba (the city of Mosaics) Greek Orthodox Church of St. George the main attraction is the fabulous Mosaic Map housed in St. Georges Church.
- Slide 4
- We proceed to Mount Nebo, ten minutes west of Madaba, which rises at the end of the long chain skirting the Dead Sea and offers spectacular views of the Jordan River. It was the final station in the life of the prophet Moses. It was from here that Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then visit the old Church on top of the mountain.
- Slide 5
- We then drive to the Holy Land welcomed by our guide at the border. Proceed to Nazareth ( boyhood town of Jesus and Home of Mary and Joseph). We then visit the Church of the Annunciation built over Marys House, and walk across the courtyard to St. Josephs workshop. We will visit Marys well and collect some water.
- Slide 6
- We then drive to the Church of the Wedding at Cana, where we renew our marriage vows at the place where Jesus performed His first miracle of changing water into wine. ( here we can taste and buy wine). Dinner and overnight stay at Nazareth Hotel
- Slide 7
- Day 3. - Mount of Beatitudes -Tabgha-Primacy of St.Peter -Capernaum-Boat Ride on Sea of Galilee- Mt. Tabor. After breakfast visit Mount of Beatitude where Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount, continue to Capernaum where we visit the synagogue and the house of St. Peter.
- Slide 8
- We then proceed to the Primacy of St. Peter, where Jesus appeared to his disciples after the Resurrection and where he performed the miraculous catch of the 153 fish and conferred Church authority upon St. Peter.
- Slide 9
- We continue on to Tabgha, the traditional site of the multiplication of loaves and fish followed by a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, (where Jesus calmed the storm and walked on the waters) to board a replica of a Galilean fishing boat of that time. (we will stop here for Lunch St. Peters Fish)
- Slide 10
- We travel to Yardenit where we renew our baptismal vows right at the Jordan River. Then we proceed to Mount Tabor to visit the sacred site Church of Transfiguration. Dinner & overnight stay in Nazareth. - Hotel
- Slide 11
- Day 4. Mount Carmel Haifa Jaffa Bethany Tel Aviv Jerusalem After breakfast continue via the city of Caesarae to Haifa, Israels largest port city, built on the famous slopes of Mt. Carmels visit the famous Persian Hanging Gardens for a view of the Bahai Shrines Then make a brief halt at the Home of Elijah ( Elijahs cave) and Stella Maris
- Slide 12
- Drive along the coastal road to visit the old city of Jaffa (Joppa) and see the Church dedicated to St. Peter commemorating his miraculous healing of Tabitha. Travel via Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, visit to Bethany, the house of Martha, Mary and Lazarus.Visit Lazarus Tomb.
- Slide 13
- We end the day with a visit to the Western Wailing Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews Dinner & Overnight stay at Bethlehem Hotel
- Slide 14
- Day-05 Mount of Olives Gethsemane Jericho - Bethlehem - Dead Sea After breakfast visit Mount of Olives and visit the Church of Ascension, to commemorate the ascent of Jesus to Heaven, the church of Pater Noster, where lies the Cave, where Jesus gave us Our Lords Prayer, THE OUR FATHER
- Slide 15
- We then walk along the Palm Sunday Road down to the Chapel of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over the eminent destruction of Jerusalem, proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed while Judas betrayed him to the Romans
- Slide 16
- We will also visit the church of St. Peter of Gallicantu which symbolizes Peters denial of Jesus as he has prophesised at the Last Supper. We then visit the traditional house of high priest Caiaphas where Jesus was imprisoned.
- Slide 17
- We then proceed to Jericho, see Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree. We proceed to Dead Sea the lowest point on the Earth ( swim / Float with showers)
- Slide 18
- We then proceed to Bethlehem here we will visit the city of David, Shepherds Field, Manger Square, Milk Grotto and the Church of Nativity, the birth place of Our Lord Jesus, visit St. Jeromes Grotto where the Bible was translated from Hebrew. Dinner and overnight stay Hotel
- Slide 19
- Day-06 Jerusalem Old City (Via Dolorsa) Golgotha - Ein Karem After breakfast, proceed to Jerusalem, we enter the Old City through St.Stephens or Lions Gate. We start the day by going to the Pools of Beit Hasda, where Jesus healed the crippled man.
- Slide 20
- From there we take the Via Dolorosa (way of Grief) traditionally accepted as the last route trodden by Jesus. Continue on foot to the church of Condemnation and Flagellation, the last five Stations of the Cross is situated inside the Holy Sepulcher
- Slide 21
- We follow the footsteps of our Lord Jesus on his way to Calvary, culminating the journey to Golgotha ( the place where Jesus was crucifixed) Then we proceed to Mount Zion. Visit the Canacle the Tomb of King David. (The Upper Room)
- Slide 22
- There after walk to the Dormition Abbey. We then proceed to Ein Karem, one of the most beautiful place near Jerusalem, located in the hills next to a little spring Though a small Judean village the area is important to Christian visitors because it is the birth place of John the Baptist, Son of Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth who lived in the area in a town in the hill country of Judea.
- Slide 23
- We also visit the Church of the Visitation. Dinner and overnight stay at Bethlehem Hotel
- Slide 24
- Day- 07. Jerusalem Taba Sinai Breakfast at hotel. Check-out Hotel. Proceed to Taba. On the way view Qumran caves view statue of Loths wife & we shall drop by the Red Sea for few minutes.
- Slide 25
- Arrive Taba. Finish the Customs and immigration formalities at the Israel side, Enter into Egypt. Complete the immigration and customs formalities. Then proceed to Sinai. Visit St. Catherine Monastrey. Set beneath the mountain where Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments. St. Catherines Monastery has been one of the worlds great centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries. Within its imposing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. Among its treasures is a library of ancient manuscripts and icons second only to the Vatican itself, and a 6th century church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush.
- Slide 26
- View the beautiful and historical Sinai Mountains Check-in hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Sinai Hotel
- Slide 27
- Day- 08. Cairo After breakfast drive Via Suez canal. Arrive Cairo; visit Pyramids, Sphinx and the Christian Church. However, it traditionally begins with the visit of the Holy Family to Egypt. Proceed to hotel. Check in. Then proceed for the Nile cruise with. Dinner Overnight stay at Cairo Hotel
- Slide 28
- Day-09. - Cairo - Mumbai After Breakfast visit to museum, and then proceed to Cairo Airport to board our flight to Mumbai.
- Slide 29
- Day -10 - Arrive Mumbai Arrival in Mumbai with Happy Memories and renewed faith in the Lord
- Slide 30
- Thank You
View more >