out of 14
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. nted by: In-Print Graphics, Inc. Presented by: In-Print Graphics, Inc. 4201 W. 166th Street Oak Forest, IL 60452 (708) 396-1010 Fax (708) 396-1031 www.in-printgraphics.com Oak Forest, IL 60452 (708) 396-1010 Fax (708) 396-1031 www.in-printgraphics.com
- 2. Chicagos Trusted Source For All Your Printing Needs Since 1973. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, In-Print Graphics has been a trusted resource for commercial print in the Midwest for over 40 years. Our 25,000 square-foot facility and cutting-edge printing technologies deliver the most comprehensive print services in the Midwest along with unmatched personal service from our expert staff.
- 3. IN-PRINT GRAPHICS OPERATIONS Electronic Prepress & Design On-Demand Digital Printing Full Color Press Department Small Press Department Wide Format & Signage Complete Bindery Shipping, Mailing & Warehousing
- 4. ELECTRONIC PREPRESS Four Apple PowerMac Computers Two Windows XP Pro Server Computers AGFA Apogee X Workflow Xerox Freeflow Process Manager - automated preflighting, file conversion, imposition, etc. One 24 Wide Format Agfajet Sherpa Proofer (Epson Stylus Pro 7800) using Ultrakrome K3 inks FTP File Upload via www.in- printgraphics.com
- 5. ON DEMAND DIGITAL PRINTING High Volume Xerox Digital Printers High quality short, medium run monochrome booklet printing and online binding. Digital Color Production Printers High quality short to medium run. Personalized print Variable color books Book covers Brochures Xerox Free-Flow User friendly software The Xerox FreeFlow software delivers ease of use, speed in assembly, and complexity management to drastically reduce prepress hours allowing you to greatly simplify the compilation and revision processes, which can result in staggering savings. Seamless workflow from submission to completion.
- 6. FULL COLOR PRINTING 5 color 23 x 29 press with in-line coater High quality color Book covers Color brochures 4 color 20 x 26 short run perfecting press High quality color 2 color perfecting capabilities 2 color books & brochures 2 color 19 x 25 press High quality 2 color 2 color books Newsletters
- 7. PRESS DEPARTMENT Didde Web Press -- 14" x 17" capable of producing 16,500 sheets per hour, either two-color one side, one-color both sides, or one-color one side; with perforating and slitting; three-, five- or seven-hole punching capabilities. Ryobi 3302 -- Produces 2- color, high quality work, maximum sheet size of 13" x 17-5/8", capable of producing 10,000 sheets per hour, two-color one side A.B. Dick Model 360 -- Offset Press Capable of producing one- and two- color, long and short run. It has a running speed of 8,000 impressions per hour.
- 8. BINDERY Cutting Folding Lamination Books and Booklet making Stitched Coil bound Wire-O binding Perfect bound
- 9. WIDE FORMAT Signs Banners Posters Complete in-house Signage Division Indoor, Outdoor Virtually any substrate or application Epson Stylus Pro GS 6000 Seal 62 Base Summa S160T
- 10. WHY IN-PRINT GRAPHICS? Versatility Our diverse combination of traditional offset and on-demand digital printing enables a cost-effective workflow unique to the industry. This flexibility results in all-around cost-savings which we can pass on to our clientele. Technology We are constantly updating software and equipment to continue and keep ahead of market trends Commitment Many long term employees Experience and knowledge Supportive and responsive to clients needs Location 20 minutes from downtown Chicago. Plant centrally located. Lower costs for drop shipments. Strategic Partnerships In-Print Graphics has leveraged strong partnerships to provide every print service available through one strategic location.
- 11. IN SUMMARY In-Print utilizes cutting edge technology which benefit our clients with quality, service, lower costs and results. In-Print Graphics has leveraged its impeccable reputation to maintain strong relationships with affiliated partners, allowing us to present a complete print solution to our clients. In the Past 40 years In-Print Graphics has evolved into a premier, full-service printer, serving Enterprise, Small-to-Medium Businesses, Academia, and the Community with unparalleled service and attention to detail.
- 12. REFERENCES Griffith Laboratories Computershare Financial Publishing American Health Information Association National Marine Manufacturers Association Panduit Corporation The Art Institute of Chicago Commscope The University of Chicago Publications Tellabs, Inc. Kaplan, Inc.
- 13. MISSION STATEMENT In-Print Graphics provides excellence in customer care, customer satisfaction and competitive pricing by utilizing the latest in Printing Technology while serving its clients like a trusted ally. We build long-lasting and strong relationships by consistently providing a quality product and customer service that is second to none.
- 14. In-Print Graphics has been a family owned and operated business since its inception in 1973. In-Print Graphics has long been a pioneer in innovative printing techniques. We were one of the first printers in the Midwest to utilize Direct-to-Plate technology, now an industry standard. We have recently invested 1.5 million dollars in the newest printing and digital technology to assure In-Print remains at the forefront of the industry for years to come. In-Print Graphics has always prided itself to be a multi-dimensional printer, capable of handling both short to long run, black and white or full-color. Our versatility is key to our success and the solution to your diverse and unique print needs. Joseph Racine, Sr. President Joseph Racine, Jr. Vice President of Sales
View more >