introduction to Lamp Stack
Post on 30-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONan introduction to Lamp stack and how it is beneficial for students, presented by anant shrivastava on behalf of linux academy http://academylinux.com and you can contact anant @ http://anantshri.info
- 1. LAMP Stack Web technology enlightened by Open Source
- 2. What does it stand for?
- 3. L
- 4. A
- 5. M
- 6. P
- 7. Now, lets talk about the web The World Wide Web
- 8. What do you love on the web today?
- 9. Google?
- 10. Orkut?
- 11. Facebook?
- 12. YouTube?
- 13. Gmail?
- 14. Rediffmail?
- 15. naukri?
- 16. TimesJobs?
- 17. digg?
- 18. Download.com?
- 19. Blogger?
- 20. Wikipedia?
- 21. Indianrail.gov.in?
- 22. Flickr?
- 23. What technologies do you think they are running on?
- 24. Google
- 25. Orkut
- 26. Facebook
- 27. Youtube
- 28. Gmail
- 29. Rediffmail
- 30. naukri
- 31. TimesJobs?
- 32. digg
- 33. Download.com
- 34. Blogger
- 35. Wikipedia
- 36. Indianrail.gov.in
- 37. Flickr
- 38. All those famous and your favorite web apps are running somehow on
- 39. Few more examples . . .
- Msfn.org(Microsoft software forum network)
- And many more . . .
- 40. While we see the buzz about .Net and Java at our places Why not these future apps are running on these technologies?
- 41. Or , Why are advanced and future web apps are running on LAMP Stack?
- 42. More Secure
- 43. Highly Scalable
- 44. Open Source
- 45. Low costs
- 46. Great Performance
- 47. But Then Why are still few companies afraid of switching to it?
- 48. Its still difficult to find good and qualified people on LAMP platform
- 49. Great organizations are still hungry for people on LAMP
- 50. They are waiting for you
- 51. Lets have a look on current industry requirements . . . Posted on your favorite job boards
- 52. Tons of jobs . . .
- 53. Lets get a brief about Technology Stack
- 54. Linux
- Very reliable OS
- Extremely powerful
- Performs great even in less resources
- Compelling Graphics
- Powerful Programming supports
- No piracy issues
- 55. Apache
- Only web-server to run on all major platforms (*NIX, WINDOZ, MAC, FREEBSD and any other you name it)
- Largest Market share holder for web servers since 1996 and still growing.
- 56. MySql
- Worlds Fastest growing open source database servers.
- fast performance, high reliability and ease of use.
- It's used on every continent -- Yes, even Antarctica
- Work on more than 20 platforms including Linux, Windoz, OS/X, HP-UX, AIX, Netware to name a few
- 57. PHP
- Open Source server-side scripting language designed specifically for the web.
- Conceived in 1994, now used on +10 million web sites.
- Outputs not only HTML but can output XML, images (JPG & PNG), PDF files and even Flash movies (using libswf and Ming) all generated on the fly. Can write these files to the filesystem.
- Supports a wide-range of databases (20 + ODBC).
- Perl- and C-like syntax. Relatively easy to learn.
- 58. Questions?
- 59. Thanking you :)
- Linux Academy
- +91 755 4270644
- 27, Noble Plaza, Zone-II, MP Nagar, Bhopal.
View more >
Deploying the LAMP Stack on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 ?· Deploying the LAMP Stack on Red Hat Enterprise…
A quick introduction to stack functions - People ?· A quick introduction to stack functions Dominic…
THE COTANGENT STACK Introduction S Dmodstack1).pdf · THE COTANGENT STACK SAM RASKIN 1. Introduction…
AUTOMATE “Ensure Apache is installed, configured, and running” COMPOSEDEFINE “Ensure a LAMP stack on top of RHEL” “Stand-up a LAMP-on-RHEL stack.
Bluetooth low energy Protocol Stack Introduction ?· Bluetooth® low energy Protocol Stack Introduction…
HOW TO SETUP A FASTCGI LAMP STACK on CARAMBOLA Lighttpd ?· HOW TO SETUP A FASTCGI LAMP STACK on CARAMBOLA…