inbound 2013 keynote takeaways
out of 21
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. INBOUND 2013 KEYNOTES: an abract
- 2. LETS TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT INBOUND 2013 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS SETH GODIN ARIANNA HUFFINGTON NATE SILVER SCOTT HARRISON SHARED TO INSPIRE OUR BUSINESSES, MARKETING, AND THINKING.
- 3. SETH GODIN @ThisIsSethsBlog
- 4. Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with.
- 5. Dont strive to be heard when youre here. Work to be missed when youre not.
- 6. If you say failure is not an option, you are also saying success is not an option." Click to tweet this quote.
- 7. The next chapter of inbound is a whole new way of walking through the world.
- 8. ARIANNA HUFFINGTON @ariannahu
- 9. WE NEED TO REDEFINE SUCCESS Arianna denes success as: 1. Well-being 2. Wisdom 3. Capacity to celebrate life 4. Our ability to give back
- 10. A culture of burnout cannot be a culture of sustained creativity. Click to tweet this quote.
- 11. Inbound also means being inbound to yourself.
- 12. NATE SILVER @vethirtyeight
- 13. Certainty can be the end of progress. Click to tweet this quote.
- 14. The gap may be widening between what we know and what we think we know.
- 15. SCOTT HARRISON @scottharrison
- 16. Rachel Goodman @GoodmanRE #HubSpotting Show. Dont tell. And do it visually.
- 17. You dont need money to build a brand -- you need taste. Click to tweet this quote.
- 18. BRIAN HALLIGAN & DHARMESH SHAH @bhalligan @dharmesh
- 19. The fundamental premise of the inbound experience is that interrupting instead of interacting, coercing instead of connecting, and distracting instead of delighting simply doesnt work any longer.
- 20. People don't remember the pitch, they remember the experience. Click to tweet this quote.
- 21. Did you see these speakers at INBOUND 2013? Visit our INBOUND feedback page to let us know what you thought of the conference and how we can delight you even more in 2014. www.inbound.com/feedback
View more >