imi university centre special awards 2009a
out of 17
Post on 13-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONOnce again a goodbye to some of our students and the biggest day in their academic lives. There will be more updates and stories available online soon, but for a start, enjoy here the animated pictures from Graduation day with all the students who received a special award for their outstanding achievements.
- 1. IMI UNIVERSITY CENTRE
- Special Awards for 2009 A students
- Best in Year student for CMHT 2009A
- Wong Wing Hung
- Best in Year student forDMHT 2009A
- Shiori Tashiro
- Best in Year student for PG 2009A
- Lao Hong Yee
- Best in Year student for MBA 2009A
- Amy Lao
- BestOverall Culinary student 2009A
- Tung Xee Ling
- Best Dissertation for 2009A
- Luca Drago
- Best in Year student forBA2009A
- Felicia Low
- Established in 2004, this award comprises a scholarship of 500 CHF towards fees for the winners next course, and is given to the Certificate student who through their behaviour and application demonstrate greatest commitment to the values of the tourism and hospitality industries.
- The Institute Award for Best Newcomer
- Esther Wing Hung Wong
- Lydia Ip
- The School Managing Board and Faculty Award for Personal Achievement
- Glynn Maung
- Established in 2001, this is awarded to the student who in the judgement of the School Managing Board and Faculty has demonstrated exceptional motivation, dedication and advancement in their academic and professional studies.
- The School Managing Board and Faculty Award for Professional Attitude
- Denver Leong Weng Chong
- Established in 2002, this is awarded to the student who during the semester has achieved the highest Professional Attitude mark.
- The School Managing Board and Faculty Award for the Best Personal Development Planning Portfolio
- Francis Rajitha Amarasinghe
- Established in 2005, this is awarded to the Certificate, Diploma or Higher Diploma student (from 2007A) who obtains the highest mark in their personal development planning portfolio .
- The Institute Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Community
- Amy Nga I Lao
- Established in 2001, this is awarded to the student who in the judgement of the School Managing Board and Faculty has demonstrated exceptional commitment to advancing the interests of students within IMI.
- The Managing Directors Award for Outstanding Citizenship
- Reina Hoshi Schpfer
- Established in 2001, this is awarded to the student who in the opinion of senior members of faculty has, in their everyday dealings with others, demonstrated civility, character, strong personal commitment and a professional attitude.
- The Teddy Kuk Chun To Scholarship
- Hoseana Mulugeta Sande
- Established in 2005, The Teddy Kuk Chun To Scholarship is IMIs premier Scholarship award. Teddy Kuk died in December 2004 at the age of 26. He completed six courses at IMI, culminating in the MSc of the Manchester Metropolitan University. Teddy was not only one of the Schools outstanding and successful scholars but also a consummate professional and true global citizen.
- The Tom Maher Prize Aw ard
- Luca Drago
- Established in 2001 to mark the contribution to IMI of one of its founding partners and directors, this prize award consists of a watch and certificate awarded to the student who in four semesters of study at IMI has achieved the highest average academic mark and demonstrated commensurate professional attitude.
- T he Rudolf Fischer Prize Award
- Raghav Miglani
- Established in 2001 to mark the retirement of Rudolf Fischer, a founding partner and Director of IMI, this prize award constitutes the highest honour conferred on a student and comprises a watch and certificate awarded to the person who in four semesters of study at IMI has, in the view of the School Managing Board and Faculty, demonstrated the greatest contribution to service in the school community.
View more >