If it dont make dollars, it dont make sense. Do you know your content ROI?
out of 23
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONA ton of money is poured into content creation each year, but nobody knows if its actually working. In this presentation, we looked at how to calculate content ROI, what other factors you need to consider and how to boost the overall return on your content marketing. .
- Do you know your content ROI? IF IT DONT MAKE DOLLARS, IT DONT MAKE SENSE Hana Abaza, Director of Marketing,
- WHY ITS HOT
- WHY ITS NOT
- $44 billion is poured into content marketing annually, but businesses lack the infrastructure to succeed. CONTENT IS NOT CONVERTING
- IS YOUR CONTENT RESONATING WITH PEOPLE?
- IS YOUR CONTENT DRIVING GROWTH?
- HOW CONTENT CAN IMPACT GROWTH Direct signups Increase in lead quality Increase in lead quantity Shorter sales cycle Lower cost per lead Less churn
- Growth Metrics CTA conversion Visit to lead conversion Lead to customer conversion Cost per lead / customer Churn rate Engagement Metrics Time on site Pages per visit Social shares Bounce rate Search rankings GROWTH METRICSENGAGMENT METRICS VS
- According to Joe, 3 Things That Matter Is it converting customers? Is it saving money? Is it helping with customer retention? Source: hub.uberip.com
- CALCULATING ROI (Revenue Generated Cost of Content Marketing) / Cost of Content Marketing = ROI But there are other things to consider
- Content can have a measurable impact on brand perception Source: Buzzfeed
- Source: Buzzfeed Content can have a measurable impact on brand perception
- Understanding your business metrics will help you figure out and boost your marketing ROI. Source: Rand Fishkin FANTASY
- Understanding your business metrics will help you figure out and boost your marketing ROI. Source: Rand Fishkin REALITY
- Know your audience Craft amazing content Be consistent But these arent enough TIPS TO BOOSTING CONTENT ROI
- EXPERIENCE MATTERS
- No distinct call to action No recommended content Nowhere to subscribe No images or videos No discovery No mobile experience AVOID THIS!
- Try this Call to action Recommend content Imagery Discover http://resources.taulia.com/h/
- TARGETING MATTERS
- CONTROL MATTERS
- CTAs MATTER
- Hana Abaza Director of Marketing uberflip.com Thank you!
View more >
Faire + Infinitif. Do your parents make you do things that you dont want to do? I dont know about youbut my parents always make me do things for themcest.
Interviewing Interviewing isnt just asking questions, Make it conversational Dont threaten people Dont be confrontational Dont argue Prepare.