how to write a good cv?
out of 13
Post on 11-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. WELCOME TO THE PRESENTATION OF GROUP 11
- 2. TOPIC How to write an excellent CV?
- 3. Presentation Part 1: What is a CV? Structure of a formal CV Part 2: Common mistakes in CV writing Part 3: Effective solutions for writing an excellent CV
- 4. PART 1 What is a CV? Structure of a formal CV
- 5. I. What is a CV? 1. Definition 2. Structure
- 6. 1. Definition Teaching and research experience Publication Presentation Awards honors Affiliations
- 7. 2. Structure Your name Your contact details A profile statement A bulleted list of your key List your actual professional experience Your qualifications Your professional memberships Remainder of your personal information
- 8. PART 2 Common mistakes in CV writing
- 9. II. Common mistakes in CV writing 1. CV is too long 2. Resume not targeted to the role 3. Repetitive words 4. Inconsistent layout 5. Not mention IT skills
- 10. PART 3 Effective solutions for writing an excellent CV
- 11. III. Effective solution for an excellent CV 1. Pay your attention to the format of the CV 2. You can decorate your CV 3. Feature our ability and experience 4. Information clear, concise and short 5. Arrange the information to fit page and in correct order 6. Proofread all the CV
- 12. Thank you for listening!
View more >