How to take good photos with iPhone
out of 8
Post on 01-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONHow to take good photos with iPhone 5 tips for everyone.
- 1. How to take good photos with iPhone in 5 Steps.
- 2. Displaying the Grid How can you open? Launch the Settings app from the Home screen. Scroll down and tap on Photos & Camera. At bottom of the page there is an Grid option. Turn On by tapping. The grid is useful to help you align your photographs and achieve better compositions.
- 3. Zoom With Your Feet!
- 4. Learn AE/AF Lock How can you open? Launch the camera app and get your subject in the frame Tap the object/person you with to focus on and hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds Release your finger after the blue focus square pulsates The square will disappear and AE/AF Lock will appear at the bottom of the screen Perfect your composure and snap the photo!
- 5. HDR For Pictures Of Landscapes How can you open? To shoot a photo with the HDR setting, open the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad. At the top center of the screen, youll see a button that reads HDR Off. Tap it, and the text turns yellow and reads HDR On.
- 6. Dont Use Flash
- 7. Bonus Tip: Download Snapseed Dont Use Instagram Filters.
- 8. Thank You. Hasan Zafer Elcik www.zaferelcik.com
View more >