How To Post Photos To Flickr and Facebook With A Watermark on Photo
Post on 21-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPhoto sharing is a easy way add content to your social networks. Using a smart photo you can send to photos to Facebook and Flickr. also add a branded watermark on the photo using a .99 cent app.
- Share photos
- Use mobile
- Add content on the go
2. Email from smart phone to Facebook and Flickr 3. Find Flickr email address
- Go to your Flickr "Your Account tab"
- 3rd tab over "emails & notications"
- Upload by Email option..personal address
4. Find Facebook email address
- Log in. go to edit page. Right upper corner
- Left side click "Mobile"
- First line "With Mobile Email"
- Save this email into your contacts
5. Add watermark to photos
- App store iWatermark. .99 cents
- Place website or unique images on photos
- Place QR Codes
- When photos get shared you have branding
6. Want more restaurant tips mediamarketingz [email_address] www.PeteKane.com petekane