HOW TO MAKE AN EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION PREPERATION ORGANIZATION DELIVERY.
out of 11
Post on 25-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- HOW TO MAKE AN EFFECTIVE PRESENTATION PREPERATION ORGANIZATION DELIVERY
- Slide 2
- PREPERATION -Identify your audience -Clarify your objective(s) -Select and organize material -Prepare a visual outline -Write down your speech -Prepare visuals -Practice
- Slide 3
- ORGANIZATION -Introducing yourself -Introducing the topic -Showing a visual outline and explaining the subtopics -Explaining each subtopic -Signalling ending -Summarizing -Commenting, suggesting, handling questions
- Slide 4
- DELIVERY -Maintain eye contact -with the audience -Interact with your visuals -Use gestures effectively -Do not let your voice go monotonous -Slow down for important points
- Slide 5
- PROJECT PRESENTATION As part of the course requirements, students will do an interview with a person who has embarked on their career. This person could be an employee or an employer in a company, an official in an institution, a lecturer, a business owner etc. The process consists of three steps. The first step involves conducting the interview, the second step is writing the interview out to be handed in and graded as part of the assignment, and as the last step, students deliver a presentation in which they are supposed to talk about the interviewing process.
- Slide 6
- The most important criterion is that the student should genuinely carry out the interview face to face. The student should also present visual proof of the interview (a photo or video taken during the interview).
- Slide 7
- WRITTEN FORM OF THE INTERVIEW (OUTLINE) -introduction -body -conclusion
- Slide 8
- INTRODUCTION -The date and the place of the interview -General information on the person/the company/the institution -The reason why that specific person/company/institution is chosen
- Slide 9
- BODY (INTERVIEW) -Questions asked during the interview and answers to them. -Interview questions can either be compiled from the listening parts of the units in the course book or be prepared by the student in line with the course content. -The interview should consist of 8-10 questions and answers to them. Any photographs, videos or catalogues/business cards obtained during the interview
- Slide 10
- CONCLUSION -A summary of the most important points -Students own impressions (the things that s/he found most interesting, etc)
- Slide 11
- PRESENTATION Having conducted the interview and written it out, students will deliver a 4-5 minute- presentation in class on the date assigned by their instructor (this will be on one of the last 4 weeks of the semester). The oral presentation will be in line with the interview. Students should pay attention to their body language, voice control and time management during the interview. Also, the students are expected to receive questions from the listeners after the presentation.
View more >
Diocese of Bristol | How to make an effective presentation How to make an effective presentation Press F5 to run this presentation Click the mouse to go.