How to Make a Good First Impression for a Job Interview?
out of 6
Post on 12-Jan-2015
DESCRIPTIONWorried about your resume. since it is not as impressive as that of other applicants? While this might seal your deal, there is still hope! All you just need to do is make a good impression in a job interview. After all, first impressions last!
- 1. Worried about your resume. since it is not as impressive as that of other applicants? While this might seal your deal, there is still hope!
- 2. Even if you are familiar with the place of interview, it pays to come early. This will give you enough time to park your car or walk
- 3. You might be a shirt and jeans type of guy, but save this staple for casual day outs. For job interviews, you need to dress appropriately. For men, come to the interview in a suit and tie. For women, a formal blouse paired with pants or a skirt is recommended.
- 4. The shake of hands, that is. Upon entering the room, extend your hand for a warm initial handshake.
- 5. Avoid saying anything negative about your past job, bosses or coemployees, as this can give the interviewer a bad impression.
- 6. Remember: the interviewer has allotted a lot of time in order to converse with you. As such, it is important that you show gratitude for the effort he has extended.
- 7. Remember: the interviewer has allotted a lot of time in order to converse with you. As such, it is important that you show gratitude for the effort he has extended.
View more >
Jobs for Montana's Graduates C14L1PP1. A job interview is the one opportunity to make a good first impression. How a person conducts themselves on an.
1. The Job Interview To prepare for the interview: Do your homework. Get organized. Plan to make a good first impression. Anticipate questions and plan.
How to make a good first impression…. FACT: appearance and body language accounts for 55% of an invaluable first impression.
Making a good start in a new job. You never get a second chance to make a first impression Importance of First Impression.
INTERVIEW PREPERATION. Agenda What the employer is looking for What do I need to do before an Interview? How do I make a good impression at a job Interview?