How to keep your boss happy at work
out of 14
Post on 23-Jan-2018
- 1. How to keep your boss happy at work By Kartikeya
- 2. Your Boss is Your God at Work
- 3. Your Boss Decides Your Career It is always essential to keep your boss happy because he or she decides your career. Now there are ten essential steps to keep your boss happy.
- 4. 1. Understand the priority of boss You should clearly understand what your boss wants, do not keep working on your own, because he pays you.
- 5. 2. Make a note of common objective you are pursuing. The motto of your work at workplace should be to align with the goals and objective of your boss.
- 6. 3. Agree with your boss You should be in unison with your boss. It shouldnt be like your boss is telling you to do something and you are doing another thing.
- 7. 4. Look to contribute something to your organization. You should always look to contribute something to your organization, not to be in organization to extract money from your employer.
- 8. 5. Take the rebuke coolly No body is perfect. Your boss will at times rebuke you for bad work. Take it coolly and try to improve upon your mistakes.
- 9. 6. Be supportive to your boss in tough time. Your boss will start to admire you, if you support him through tough times instead cribbing for money.
- 10. 7. Respect your boss You should respect your boss because he is there due to his knowledge and qualification.
- 11. 8. Make your boss feel good Your boss should be comfortable when you are around him. You should not create irritation for him.
- 12. 9. Be helpful to boss on new projects. You should be supportive to your boss on new projects. You should not say, I cant do this.
- 13. 10. Let your work speak for you The best way to keep your boss happy is to do good work.
- 14. Thank You! www.kalkie.org
View more >