how to drive your event ticket sales through facebook advertising?
out of 15
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to drive your event ticket sales through Facebook advertising?
- 2. Who am I? Founder of yago.sg Internet Marketing Consultant I use whatever works: Organic & Paid Search, Banner ads, E-mail, Facebook For events, Facebook works really well!
- 3. Have you ever Promoted something on Facebook? Paid for ads?
- 4. Stats from EventNook Where did people come from when they registered on ?
- 5. Many options Event Page Personal timelines Groups & pages Ads
- 6. Event Page Central point to send your promotions to Build social proof & anticipation Invite friends & contacts Stay in touch after the event Selling tickets? Add a link.
- 7. Personal Timelines Personal = Most powerful Get entire team to post Share the event page Create social proof Free, but
- 8. Groups & Pages Update your existing audience Reach out to other pages Be worth following Groups can be powerful: more involvement Free, but
- 9. Facebook Ads
- 10. Why Advertise? Reach more people Reach people more often Reach specic people Visitors to your website E-mail subscribers By Demographics and behaviour on Facebook
- 11. Endless possibilities
- 12. How not to waste money Build involvement rst. Use ads to amplify only Target small audiences with a strong interest Keep testing (Audiences, copy, images & landing pages) Budget: how much is an extra attendee worth?
- 13. Resources Facebook changes its interface all the time. Here are some recent resources to get you started with creating ad campaigns. Custom audiences: socialmediaexaminer.com/retarget- content-to-facebook-custom-audiences/ Step-by-step ad campaigns: socialmediaexaminer.com/create- an-effective-facebook-ad-campaign/ Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes (2015) by Perry Marshall, Keith Krance and Thomas Meloche facebook.com/advertising
- 14. Questions? 9008 1423 email@example.com http://www.salsason.com
- 15. First presented at On 9 July 2015
View more >