how to build an online store
Post on 12-Jun-2015
DESCRIPTIONhow to build an online storehttp://www.eshopwiz.com
- 1. How To Keep Customers Revisiting Your Ecommerce Website
2. The rapid increase in the number of online businesses has necessitated a more robust marketing and promotion for every serious Ecommerce business owner.
- Drive traffic to your Ecommerce website by making it rank high through SEO or an SEM campaign.
3. Turn your visitors into customers and customers into loyal customers by implementing strategies for convincing Ecommerce. http://www.eshopwiz.com
4. In the competitive Ecommerce marketplace, your only way to success are:
- Encouraging your customers to make purchases; and
5. keeping them happy so that they keep revisiting and purchasing from you only.http://www.eshopwiz.com
6. Easy-to-Follow Options
- Furnish your home page to accommodate all important options helping customers initiate a process.
7. Processes includes a search bar, browse by category, special offers, shipping and credit card/payment option logos, discount segment, popular items, time-saving "fly-out" menus, and customer service links.http://www.eshopwiz.com
8. Potential Customer Data for an Email List
9. email address 10. phone number 11. home address 12. birth datehttp://www.eshopwiz.com
13. Latest Updates or Offers Periodically
- through emails
14. posts 15. telecallinghttp://www.eshopwiz.com
16. Set up their RSS feeds to automatically get updates on your newest products and changes.
17. Take Initiatives
- Sending special offers on a customer's birthday or anniversary day
18. Have promotional offers for first-timers, repeat buyers, and special offers for top customers.http://www.eshopwiz.com
19. Coupons and Gifts
- Because a visitor to your site benefits by getting some of your freebies or discounts, he will be encouraged to come back to your website again in the future, giving you some repeat business.
- include a point system to track the amount of purchases, where points keep adding to the customer's account whenever he purchases any product.
21. Offer them free gifts when they attain certain fixed points of purchase.http://www.eshopwiz.com
22. Single-Page Checkout
- The more pages there are and the longer each page takes to load, the more opportunity your customer will have to change his mind and abandon the cart.
23. Have a cart that presents the checkout page to the customer quickly and accepts all of the required billing, shipping, payment and terms of service information on the same page.http://www.eshopwiz.com
24. Ecommerce system
- offers every benefit and convenience that customers could easily get elsewhere.
25. keep trying to make it more competitive strategically.http://www.eshopwiz.com
26. For more free tips on how to build a profitable e-commerce store, visit http://www.eshopwiz.com
Sign up and get access to our free 7 day video course that teaches you how to build an online store from start to finish