How Not to Screw up your Interview First Impression
out of 8
Post on 01-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONHow Not to Screw up your Interview is our first in a series of slideshows on Job-seeking, interviews and how generally not to make a mess of the job application process. We'll be releasing new content regularly so follow us or find us on Facebook!
- 1. How not to screw up your Interview First Impressions
- 2. First Impressions Matter And you dont get a second one, so make it count
- 3. Initial Reaction Most people make base their initial opinion of you within the first seven seconds of meeting you. Follow these steps to help make sure theyre good
- 4. 3 Things to Remember Time Appearance Handshake
- 5. 5 minutes before (max)
- 6. Appearance Clean up. Suit Up. Pout Optional.
- 7. Handshake A bad handshake is just creepy, so remember: Firm Handshake. Until you can see the colour of their eyes.
- 8. Simple.Now your first impression is sorted. Time to get the rest of the interview up to scratch. www.careerconsultants.ie Loads of info and its all free. Cos were good like that.
View more >
..\Documents\First Impression - How to grab your audience right from the start.mp4..\Documents\First Impression - How to grab your audience right from.