here's how you make a difference!
Post on 22-Jul-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSonoma Wine Country Weekend Community Investments
HERES HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCEIn 2014, donors like
you supported charities
County. Proceeds from
Sonoma Wine Country
Weekend were distributed
to 84 charitable groups,
including our Fund the
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE AUCTION, BUT WOULD LIKE TO IGNITE A CHILDS
LOVE OF LEARNING BY DONATING TO FUND THE FUTURE, RING US AT 707.935.0803 X 2.
YOUTH EDUCATION, MENTORING, AND CAREER TRAINING PROGRAMSWe believe in investing in the tremendous potential of the young people of Sonoma County.- 10,000 Degrees- Becoming Independent- Boys & Girls Club of Central Sonoma County- Boys & Girls Club of Sonoma Valley- Career Technical Education (CTE) Foundation- Ceres Community Project- Chops Teen Club- Community Matters- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Sonoma County- Fence at the Top- Forget Me Not Childrens Services- Friends of the Sonoma Library- Girls on the Run Sonoma County- Hanna Boys Center- Kid Scoop News- Montgomery High School- Petaluma People Services Center- Santa Rosa Junior College Culinary Arts- Social Advocates for Youth (SAY)- Sonoma County Fair Foundation- Sonoma County Youth Ecology Corps- Sonoma Ecology Center- Sonoma FFA Agriculture Department- Sonoma International Film Festival- Sonoma Valley Historical Society- Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance- Sunny Hills Services- SVVGA Scholarship Program- Teen Services Sonoma (Sonoma Valley Teen Services)- Valley of the Moon Aquatics- Worth Our Weight
MEDICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICESWe believe that everyone should have access to quality and affordable care.
- Alliance Medical Center- Community Action Partnership- Family Justice Center Sonoma County- Hospice by the Bay- Jewish Community Free Clinic- Operation Access- Pediatric Initiative of the North Coast- PEP Housing- Santa Rosa Community Health Centers- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center- Sonoma Valley Hospital Foundation- Verity- West County Health Centers
SONOMA WINE COUNTRY WEEKEND 2014 COMMUNITY INVESTMENTS
FAMILY SUPPORT, HOUSING, AND SENIOR SERVICESWe believe in helping the families and individuals most at need in our communities.
- Committee on the Shelterless
- Community Action Partnership
- Friends in Sonoma Helping
- Habitat for Humanity of Sonoma County
- InterFaith Shelter Network, Inc.
- Jewish Family and Childrens Services
- La Luz Center
- Nuevos Horizontes, Alexander Valley School ESL
- Operation Blanket
- PEP Housing
- Petaluma People Services Center
- Sebastopol Area Senior Center
- Sonoma County Public Library Foundation
- The Childrens Village of Sonoma County
- TLC Child and Family Services
- Volunteer Center of Sonoma County
- Willmar Center for Family Grief & Healing/Social
Advocates for Youth
- Womens Recovery Services
GARDEN, FOOD PRODUCTION, & ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY We believe in bringing the youth of Sonoma County closer to the earth and the bounty it can provide.
- Gianni Cycling Club
- Global Student Embassy
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation
- School Garden Network of Sonoma County
- Sonoma County Regional Parks Foundation
- Sonoma County Youth Ecology Corps
- Sonoma Ecology Center
- Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods
THEATRE & THE ARTS We believe in the power of the arts to transform lives.
- Arts Guild of Sonoma
- Sonoma Community Center
- Sonoma International Film Festival
- Sonoma Paradiso Foundation
- Sonoma Theatre Alliance
- Sonoma Valley Museum of Art
- Transcendence Theater Company
FUND THE FUTURE: EARLY CHILDHOOD LITERACY We believe that if children cannot read, they cannot succeed.
Healdsburg Education Foundation:
Accelerated English Program
United Way of the Wine Country:
Schools of Hope
Sonoma Valley Education Foundation:
Summer Reading and Writing Academy and
Grade Level Proficiency Project
Community Action Partnership:
Pasitos Playgroups and AVANCE
FOOD & NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMSWe believe all children should have access to safe and healthy food.- Ceres Community Project- Council on Aging- Food For Thought - Redwood Empire Food Bank- Sonoma Overnight Support- The Living Room