head hunters presentation
Post on 19-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. WELCOME:to Head Hunters
2. Welcome toHead Hunters Recruitment Specialist We are one of the UKs most diverse and forward thinking complete recruitment companies. Offering candidates and clients a full range of specialist recruitment services across ten commercial/industry sectors.Our mission:At Head Hunters our mission statement is to focus, find, facilitate and then fill job vacancies.Focus: Our focus is firmly fixed on the individual needs of each position and candidate passed our way. Our attention to detail and the strength of our relationships will smooth the process for both employers and potential employees.Find:Our extensive databases, including MultiPost Service, give us access to thousands of potential candidates . Facilitate: Our selective processes and interviewing techniques ensure that only the most suited of candidates are put forward.Fill:Our aim is to fill jobs for the longevity ensuring maximum satisfaction in the employment place for both our clients and our candidates Our Approach Head Hunters approach in the employment sector is unique as we approach the market from both ends of the spectrum fromgraduate entry jobs tosenior level appointments.Clients Head Hunters operates in ten specialist divisions, providing our clients with a Complete Recruitment Solution.Our dedicated job board partnerships offer an advanced internet search strategy whilst our focus always remains on offering only the right candidate for any specific position . Candidates Head Hunters' promise to its candidates is to know their specific, individual needs to offer them only positions that suit their job search requirements.Our focus is on enhancing careers rather than filling jobs,on the longevity rather than the quick fix. 3. The right Candidates foryourroles Our aim is to ensure we match the ideal candidate with every role.With an ethos thatfocuses on the needs and aspirations of each individual candidate,as well as the requirements for the role, rather than simply filling jobs - we make sure we understand what you want first before discussing any relevant career options to ensure they end up with their ideal job,thus providing your company with an ideal employee.Specialist Divisions Our specialist divisions include:Information Technology,Call & Contact Centre,Executive Search & Selection, Graduate,HR/Personnel,Marketing,Telecoms,Sales/Pre Sales, Finance,Construction/Facilities Management. In addition to our recruitment services we also offer a range of psychometric and skills testing. 4. With over 14.3 million UK jobseekers searching for jobs each day the internet remains an integral tool. Head Hunters has access to over 400 generalist and specialist job boards. The Head Hunters Multipost service provides a quick, efficient tool to embrace this vast internet audience and identify the ideal candidates for your positions.Head Hunters only use specialist sector job board sdue to the fact that 25% of job seekers will only use a website that is sector specific when searching for appositions. Examples of websites used are shown top right. Multi Posts The Head Hunters Multipost is used widely each month by our clients and has many benefits:
- Roles can be live online within 24 hours
- Roles remain online for 28 days, available 24-7 for jobseekers to search and apply.
- We handle all the administration from one central point
- We select the five most appropriate sites for each campaign from over 400 UK sites and hundreds worldwide
- Campaign Success
- One of the major benefits of using Multipost is its ability to present accurate information on the success of any particular recruitment drive.
- Multipost collates data on:
- How many times any online position has been viewed
- The number of job seekers applying and where the application was made
- The success of each job board
Candidate Attraction 5. Social networking sites Candidates are now also using social networking sites.As you are probably aware, social networking sites are growing at a phenomenal rate., we have an application onwww.facebook.comwhich is accessible by over 30 million active users.Search Engines Candidate Maximisers A collection of search engines are also available on a pay per click advertising model, including Google, MSN and Yahoo.Candidates enter certain key words, to trigger a sponsored link which will take job seekers directly tothe relevantjob vacancy. 6. Head Hunting At Headhunters, not only do we offer every day recruitment services, we also have a specialist head hunting service, focused on finding and placing senior managementlevelcandidates for companies within ten industry sectors.We understand the frustrations of searching for and recruiting high-calibre individuals. Thats why we don't use standard database candidates for these roles. We research the marketplace, identify top performers within it and target the right person for your particular requirements. Firstly, we would request to meet with you to understand the role and what type of person you are looking for, then we match your requirements in finding the right individual. This is a totally different method to standard recruitment - we do not advertise these positions and do not have a database of candidates to refer to.What makes a headhunter so unique? The emphasis that is placed on communicating with the client and building up a strong relationship.This not only enables the headhunter to gain an in-depth understanding of what is required within the role, but goes beyond the job description to determine the personality needed within a company to be a success. It is therefore a combination of factors that are used to create the headhunters powerful strategy. His sole aim is to create a synergistic match between a company and a prospective employee. He is fully aware of the market and spends a lot of time researching the top producers within a particular industry. Not only is he continuously enlarging his circle of contacts through proactive networking techniques, but coupled with the knowledge gained through his relationship with the client, he also knows exactly how to sell your company to the people who you would ideally like to recruit. 7.
- Branded Marketing
- Head Hunters offers the facility of sponsored links todrive further traffic to your Multipost or Campaign site. These direct Marketing applications are developed to provide a cohesive consistent message to strengthen the campaign. Head Hunters can also advertisejob vacancies via a bespoke advertisement , utilising corporate logo s etc. providing brand exposure to the general public.
- The advantages of Brand Marketing:
- Offersdetailed specifications of the position
- Allows for the opportunity to describe any company benefits
- Enhances the profile of the vacancy
- The advert can be live within 7 working days
- Job seekersare directed to your corporate website, ensuring
- extra exclusivity of applicants
- The benefits:
- A broader platform to sell your organisations benefits
- Full detailed job specifications
- Elevates recruitment proposition, attracting interest from
- appropriately qualified and experienced candidates
- The solution can be live and productive within 7 working days
- Via a URL (or web address), traffic is driven exclusively to your
- corporate profile, ensuring extra exclusivity of applicants
8. Summary - What we can offeryour Organisation? A modern approach that adapts to todays changing market , staying ahead of the game - we canprovidebest of the bestwith a complete range of fully integrated recruitment solutions. A client partnership with an advanced internet development strategy and focus on placing the right peoplein the right roles at your organisation. Moreimportantly we listen to your requirements, we make sure we understand what you wantfirst before discussing or putting forward any relevant candidates and our specialist consultants areon hand to guide you through the options to match your current and future requirements. If organisation choose Head Hunters for future vacancies, you can rest assured your recruitment will be hassle free , your account will be serviced professionally and due to a recent review of ourrates we could save you money helping to reduce your budgets in these difficult times. Many thanks for taking the time to read this presentation, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.