happy, healthy, holidays @ hudsonalpha institute for biotechnology
out of 34
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPresentation by Rebecca Sterling and myself at HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology around Christmas 2011. All slides by Amy Robinson.
- 1. 5 Tips for Happy, Healthy Holidays1. Create a thankful spirit.2. Live in moderation.3. Experience FUN. Create traditions around the simple things.4. Be safe.5. Take care of yourself. via Dr. Randolph Martin of Piedmont Heart Institute
- 2. Beat Scrooge Mood
- 3. Beat Scrooge Mood
- 4. 1. Balance hormones.
- 5. 2. Manage Caffeine.
- 6. 3. Adequate nutrition.
- 7. 4. Sleep.
- 8. 5. Energize.
- 9. Eat mindfully. Omega-3,6 Vitamin D Whole grains Fruits and Veggies Moderation
- 10. Meetup.com/healthyhuntsville
- 11. Set a goal.10 minutes.10 days.10 years.
- 12. 1. Reflect on your blessings.2. Exercise.3. Eat healthy snacks and drink water throughout the day.4. Look for ways to help others.5. Moderation.
- 13. Health enough to make work a pleasure,Wealth enough to support your needs,Strength enough to battle with difculties and overcome them,Grace enough to toil until good is accomplished,Charity enough to see good in your neighbor,Love enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others,Faith enough to make real the things of God,Hope enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- 14. healthsterling.com
View more >