Happy Birthday Jesus Slides, 12/25/11
out of 10
Post on 28-Nov-2014
- 1. Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in thisway. When his mother Mary had been betrothedto Joseph, before they came together she wasfound to be with child from the Holy Spirit. Andher husband Joseph, being a just man andunwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorceher quietly. But as he considered these things,behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in adream, saying, Joseph, son of David, do not fearto take Mary as your wife, for that which isconceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
- 2. She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus,for he will save his people from their sins. All this tookplace to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by theprophet: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel (which means, God with us).When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the angel ofthe Lord commanded him: he took his wife, but knewher not until she had given birth to a son. And he calledhis name Jesus. Matthew 1:18-25 (ESV)
- 3. After listening to the king, they went on their way. Andbehold, the star that they had seen when it rose wentbefore them until it came to rest over the place wherethe child was. When they saw the star, they rejoicedexceedingly with great joy. And going into the housethey saw the child with Mary his mother, and they felldown and worshiped him. Then, opening theirtreasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincenseand myrrh. And being warned in a dream not to returnto Herod, they departed to their own country byanother way. Matthew 2:9-12 (ESV)
- 4. And in the same region there were shepherds outin the field, keeping watch over their flock bynight. And an angel of the Lord appeared tothem, and the glory of the Lord shone aroundthem, and they were filled with great fear. Andthe angel said to them, Fear not, for behold, Ibring you good news of great joy that will be forall the people. For unto you is born this day in thecity of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Andthis will be a sign for you: you will find a babywrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in amanger.
- 5. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude ofthe heavenly host praising God and saying, Glory toGod in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he ispleased!When the angels went away from them into heaven,the shepherds said to one another, Let us go over toBethlehem and see this thing that has happened,which the Lord has made known to us. And they wentwith haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the babylying in a manger. And when they saw it, they madeknown the saying that had been told them concerningthis child. Luke 2:8-17 (ESV)
View more >
Happy Birthday Jesus - Print a Birthday Jesus.pdfHAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday, dear Jesus Happy Birthday to You Happy birthday, Jesus I'm so glad it's ...
Happy Birthday, Jesus - CTA - Christian Tools of birthday Jesus. Happy birthday Jesus! Happy birthday; we love you! Then ask the group, ... Listen to volunteers, then sing the song again.
Title: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS Lets have a love and lots of fun! ... chorus: happy birthday to jesus! happy birthday to our lord! happy birthday to our saviour!
Building Fund - ? Web view.to study God's Word, ... Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jesus!