out of 47
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. UCI Writing Studio Retrospective Pedagogy-Driven Tech Tools and WPA Student Learning Outcomes Lynda Haas, UC Irvine
- 2. We jumped in with both feet!
- 3. WPA Objective: Online Research Locate, evaluate, organize, and use research material collected from electronic sources Find, evaluate, analyze, and synthesize sources
- 4. Write in several genres Adopt appropriate voice, tone, and Level of formality Respond to the needs of different audiences WPA Objective: Rhetorical Knowledge
- 5. Develop flexible strategies for generating, revising, editing, and proof- reading Use a variety of technologies to address a range of audiences WPA Objective: Processes
- 6. Social networking and Personal customization Addition of an ePortfolio tool
- 7. Understand the collaborative and social aspects of writing processes WPA Objective: Processes
- 8. Class-Wide Writing Collaboration: Wikis
- 9. Understand the collaborative and social aspects of writing processes WPA Objective: Processes WPA Objective: Composing in Electronic Environments Use electronic environments for drafting, reviewing, revising, and sharing texts
- 10. The Studio as Home Base For Online Writing Courses
- 11. To the Studio.
View more >