Global Polyethylene Industry - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific to Drive Modest Growth
out of 8
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. www.MarketResearchReports.com Category : Chemicals All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
- 2. www.MarketResearchReports.com Introduction to Report Launch Date: June 20, 2014 Number of Pages: 50 Geography Coverage: Global Available Format: PDF Price For Single User License: USD 1,000 Price For Site License: USD 2,000 Price For Global User License: USD 3,000 Delivery Time: Within 24 Hours (During Working Days)
- 3. www.MarketResearchReports.com About the Report Global Polyethylene Industry Emerging Markets in Asia- Pacific to Drive Modest Growth. The study comes from the companys oil and gas research group and provides market analysis of the global polyethylene industry, highlighting major features. It gives historic and forecast market size and demand and production figures by region, covering the regions of Asia- Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by Publishers team of industry experts.
- 4. www.MarketResearchReports.com Research Findings Polyethylene demand is forecast to increase by 8.23 mmty in Asia-Pacific, a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.8% over the next five years. Demand in North America, South America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%, 3.3%, 2.8% and 3.7%, respectively. China and Russia are expected to add the most capacity over the next five years, accounting for 13.1% and 12.5% of global capacity additions. This capacity will be almost entirely in the form of new plants. The Middle East and Africa has seen the fastest pace of production in the last decade. In terms of absolute change in production, Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market with an increase in production from 16.77 mmty in 2003 to 27.703 mmty in 2013, at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.1% in the last decade. New plants in China and India will continue to drive production in the region to 35.72 mmty in 2018.
- 5. www.MarketResearchReports.com Scope Historic and forecast global polyethylene capacity by region Details of planned polyethylene plants Major global polyethylene producers capacity shares Historic and forecast polyethylene market size, demand volume and production volume by region Global polyethylene demand by end-use sector Polyethylene price forecast by region Profiles of the three largest companies in the polyethylene industry
- 6. www.MarketResearchReports.com Report Coverage 1. Introduction 2. Global Polyethylene Capacity - Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa to Drive Capacity 3. Global Polyethylene Industry - Modest Growth Rate Expected Over the Next Five Years 4. Major Companies Active in the Global Polyethylene Industry 5. Conclusion 6. Appendix For more details regarding Report coverage see the last slide All logos and Images mentioned on this slide belong to their respective owners.
- 7. www.MarketResearchReports.com Custom Research: Are you an industry professional, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, investors and organization, then let us know your specific research requirements. Our goal is to cater to your requirements be it for a custom market research project, syndicated research report on a specific market or industry sector, newsletter creation, case study development or anything else related to marketing research. For Any Customization Related query Visit IdeaCenter @ http://www.marketresearchreports.com/idea-center
- 8. www.MarketResearchReports.com How To Buy This Report? Visit following URL to see Table of Content and purchase this publication: http://mrr.cm/ZPi About Market Research Reports, Inc. Market Research Reports provides a customized set of reports from reputed Publishers, built on the intelligence available within organizations and leverages on our motto of Intelligence Redefined. Contact : Amitava Sen Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 302-703-7787 (USA) +91-8762746600 (India)
View more >
Radiative Heat Transfer Modest Solution Manual ?· Radiative Heat Transfer Modest Solution Manual ...…
A modest proposal essay topics - modest proposal essay topics. File helpful tips and melissa gates Foundation and rutledge fellowships was modest to, a modest proposal essay topics ...
A Modest Proposal - abss.k12.nc.us Modest... · A Modest Proposal Group Project Now that we have read…