giving thanks to god. thanksgiving through sacrifice. thankful sacrifice to god brings peace....
out of 6
Post on 17-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Giving Thanks to God
- Slide 2
- Thanksgiving through Sacrifice. Thankful sacrifice to God brings peace. Thankful sacrifice includes faithfulness to God. Thankful sacrifice is done with a free will.
- Slide 3
- Giving Thanks to God Thanksgiving through Sacrifice. Thanksgiving with Praise. Thanksgiving includes joyfully singing praises. Thanksgiving includes joyfully serving.
- Slide 4
- Giving Thanks to God Serve with Humility in the Church. Humbly Resist the Devil. Thanksgiving for His Steadfast Love. 44 times in the OT it is stated that His steadfast love endures forever. The redundancy shows the unchanging nature of His love for us. His love produces His action. Our response is one of a thankful heart.
- Slide 5
- What does that mean to me? We need to be faithfully sacrificing to God from a willing heart. Thanksgiving includes praise and our service to God.
- Slide 6
- What does that mean to me? God's love for you does not change! Neither should your thankfulness to God change!
View more >
Why We Should Sacrifice for Others God has given the Christian many privileges to enjoy Why We Should Sacrifice for Others
The Power Of A Thankful Heart. How God sees a thankful heart Psalms 100:4, "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be
Exodus01’–’Ancient’World’Syllabus’ 1’ 01 - Ancient World Timeline (Continued) God reboots civilization God judges antediluvian civilization, sternly God terraforms earth Sacrifice first observed
Be A Living Sacrifice To God - A Living Sacrifice To God Romans 12:1-15:13. MEMORY VERSE ROMANS 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present