get connected: how to make social media work for you
out of 36
Post on 28-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Get Connected: How to Make Social Media Work for You @RichardRDancy @BarkingMadHQ
- 2. Introductions Richard Dancy Nick Strong Its going to be 45 mins with questions afterwards (ask during and well save) Theres going to be an advert Richard Dancy FRANCHISOR & CONSULTANT
- 3. Arghh! Not another bloody social media presentation!!
- 4. Fed up with social media? Incessant coverage Unbearable complexity Limited traceable ROI What do you think? How do you use it? Whats in your newsfeed?
- 5. On-line Marketing Case Study
- 6. Objectives Challenge Understanding Case Study Perhaps Create Discussion Different Perspective Trends
- 7. Communities can be accessed and reputation leveraged and grown in relevant niche communities at a speed and scale that was hither to not possible David Amerland, Google: The Semantic Search
- 8. ?
- 9. Honestly? And who knows it? Whats Your Social Strategy?
- 10. Whats Your Situation? 1. Basic - Sole user or colleague in office 2. Advanced Integrated strategy Outsourced: Agency / Marketing department Other? Assumption: Youre using social media + you have a marketing budget.
- 11. KISS Keep it Simple Stupid! 3 Steps
- 12. 1. Get involved, plan, you and staff - SET UP 2. Generate relevant daily posts - CONTENT 3. Get talking to the right people ENGAGE Link everything together Use the power of your network
- 13. Education, Education, Education - HQ Staff - Franchisees - Franchisees staff - Content Management - Social Media Policy - Training
- 14. Its not about the brand first its about the person, the need, the worry and the emotion.
- 15. Our Audience?
- 16. Source: WeAreSocial.com January 2015
- 17. 80+% are using their mobile device!
- 18. Content is KING Bill Gates but engagement is Queen (and we all know she rules the house)
- 19. 8. Budget
- 20. Conclusions / Results Facebook is biggest lead source Social media is never free Building relationships Use content you already have
- 21. Its all about YOU!
- 22. Your Objective? Get more publicity Develop relationships SELL MORE?! Is your brand getting it right? Most are not. Social Importance
- 23. Whats your resource? How do you agree this? % of your marketing budget? Staff involved Social media policy? What does your CEO know? How do you link with your brand in other countries? Social Importance
- 24. Is Social Media your biggest marketing initiative? Likes are dead. Groups are the future Video content Landing pages
- 25. Trends: In-the-moment updates will dominate.
- 26. In-app functionality will increase and diversify
- 27. Buy buttons will take over tap, tap, done.
- 28. Questions? #Overwhelmed
View more >