out of 14
Post on 06-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Areas of Polygons and CirclesChapter 11
- 2. Areas of ParallelogramsSection 11.1
- 3. Areas of Parallelograms How do I find the perimeters and areas of parallelograms? How do I tell if a points on a coordinate plane define a parallelogram?
- 4. Parallelogram Review Parallelogram Quadrilateral with opposite sides parallel. Opposite sides and angles are congruent.
- 5. Perimeter Perimeter: sum of all the sides
- 6. Area of a Parallelogram
- 7. Example Find the perimeter and area of parallelogram RSTU.
- 8. Example Find the perimeter and area of parallelogram DEFG.
- 9. Application The Kanes are planning to sod 200 ft some parts of their yard. Find the number of square yards of grass needed. 150 ft
- 10. Application The Wagners are planning to put hardwood floors in their dining room, living room, and kitchen. Find the number of square yards of wood needed.
- 11. Coordinate Plane Plot: A(-2, 3), B(4, 1), C(3, -2), and D(-3, 0) on the Coordinate Plane. Is the quadrilateral a square, rectangle, or parallelogram? b) Find the area of the figure.
- 12. Coordinate Plane Plot: A(-1, 1), B(1, 4), C(5, 4), and D(3, 1) on the Coordinate Plane. Is the quadrilateral a square, rectangle, or parallelogram? b) Find the area of the figure.
- 13. Homework Page 598 #12 26 Even
- 14. Lesson Plan Intro Areas of parallelogram Standards- 10.1 Supplies slides, whiteboard, note sheets Timing: One day for notes, one day for a combined review of 10.1 and 10.2 followed by a quiz Day 1: Essential Questions- slides 3 Input-slides 4, - 6 Guided Practice - slides 7 - 12 Independent Practice bookwork
View more >
Name Period GEOMETRY NOTES Chapter 8 Similarity ?· 1 Name _____ Period _____ GEOMETRY NOTES – Chapter…
Algebraic Geometry Lecture Notes - ?· Algebraic Geometry Lecture Notes following the Part III course…
DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY NOTES - University of haolee/Differential_Geometry.pdf DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY NOTES
Geometry Section 5.1 Notes and Examples ?· Geometry – Section 5.1 – Notes and Examples – Perpendicular…