future perfect or future continuous. - 10 kl.pdfput the verbs in brackets into the correct future...
Post on 02-Apr-2018
Embed Size (px)
Put the verbs in brackets into the correct future form: future simple, present continuous, be going to,
future perfect or future continuous.
1. I have a lot of work today; I .. (come) home late tonight.
2. I dont think John .... (pass) his French exam; he hasnt studied enough.
3. When (you/fly) to London? Tomorrow morning.
4. This time next week I . (shop) in Milan.
5. By the end of the month I .... (finish) this project.
6. Helen and I .... (go) to the cinema tonight. Would you like to join us?
7. Im very hungry. I (make) myself something to eat.
8. The kids . (go) to bed by 10 oclock.
9. Clark . (drive) his new car tomorrow at 12 oclock.
10. We . (have) dinner with my parents at the weekend.
11. Thats terrible news! What . (you/do) ?
12. I .... (send) you an SMS before I leave work, OK?
13. By the end of this year Susan .. (live) in the USA for 3 years.
14. This time next year Faye .... (study) in Dublin.
15. What .... (you/buy) Fiona for her birthday?
16. Im cold. I .... (close) the window.
1. am going to come
2. will pass
3. are you flying
4. will be shopping
5. will have finished
6. are going
7. ll Make
8. will have gone
9. will be driving
10. are having
11. will you do
12. ll send
13. will have lived
14. will be studying
15. are you going to buy
16. ll close