Frozen Oceans Primary Blubber or bubble wrap?. Frozen Oceans Primary Which animal is best adapted to live in the Arctic?
out of 9
Post on 24-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Frozen Oceans Primary Blubber or bubble wrap?
- Slide 2
- Frozen Oceans Primary Which animal is best adapted to live in the Arctic?
- Slide 3
- Frozen Oceans Primary How many items of clothing do I need to wear to keep warm when its -50C?
- Slide 4
- Frozen Oceans Primary 1 balaclava 1 hat 1 scarf 1 pair of goggles 1 face mask 1 thermal top 1 thin fleece 1 fleece jacket 1 outer jacket 1 down jacket 1 pair inner gloves 1 pair medium gloves 1 pair mittens 1 pair thermal leggings 1 pair outer trousers 1 pair inner socks 1 pair thick socks 1 pair boots thats all!
- Slide 5
- Frozen Oceans Primary Can you help Tyler choose the best material for this polar expedition? Investigation: 1.Choose 3 different materials 2.See which one is the best insulator to keep Tyler warm
- Slide 6
- Frozen Oceans Primary How have these animals adapted to keep warm?
- Slide 7
- Frozen Oceans Primary How good is blubber as an insulator in icy water? Investigation: 1.Cover one hand with blubber and leave the other bare 2.See which one stays warmest in icy water
- Slide 8
- Frozen Oceans Primary Which fabric was the best insulator? Were you surprised by the insulating properties of any of the materials you used? What clothes should polar explorers use to stay warm? How has science helped you learn how to stay warm in the Arctic? Discussion
- Slide 9
- Frozen Oceans Primary Photo credits WalrusNOAA Ringed sealNOAA Arctic foxAlgkalv Polar bearAnsgar Walt All clothing images Rab Limited All expedition photographs Catlin Arctic Survey
View more >
Frozen rock lobster and frozen lobster products derived ... rock lobster and frozen lobster products derived therefrom i, ... frozen lobster and frozen lobster products ... 3.2.1 location,
Depliant FROZEN 2018 - ?· SISTEMI DI CLIMATIZZAZIONE FROZEN FROZEN - UNITÀ ESTERNA MONOSPLIT Codice…
Presumed Primary Frozen Shoulder - Clinical ... ?· Citation: Hamada K, Yamanaka K, Ueno M, Mikasa T,…
Frozen/DisneyFrozenPerc.pdf · From Disney's Animated Feature FROZEN Music from FROZEN (Frozen Heart…
When All of the Oceans Were Frozen - jkirschvink/pdfs/ All of the Oceans Were Frozen ... Early work by Brian Harland on the paleomagnetism ... in which the earth would freeze completely over
Structure and processes within hydrosphere. Water Earth is ¾ water Water breakdown Oceans -97.3% Frozen -2.1% Underground (aquifers) – 0.6% Lakes and
FROZEN GROUND - International Permafrost Association ?· Frozen Ground 3 Frozen Ground, the News Bulletin…
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR JOINT INVESTMENT IN PRIMARY PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING OF FROZEN AND DRIED FRUIT
Primary Microplastics in the Oceans PRImARy mICROPlASTICS In The OCeAnS a lobal e alUaTon of sorces Table of conTenTs Foreword 4 1. Abstract 5 2. Introduction 7 2 1 Plastics microplastics contaminate the world ocean 8
Frozen Ground 34 - International Permafrost Association ?· FROZEN GROUND 37 2013 Frozen ... following…