out of 12
Post on 30-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. by: Mehrin Hueston, Cory fellows, Amelia Rubin
- Everyday Chinese troops come and beet the Tibetans for wanting to be free!
- They take away those who vote and prosecute them or lock them in the cells and die of hunger, or even suicides
- By the little things we do.
- Its easy, we can raise money by doing fundraisers and the money will go towards food and clean water.
- Like to the government and maybe they will treat their people like people!
- They want Tibet for their land and they think they are helping but their hurting.
- Would you like it if you got beat with stick and you just wanted to be free. Millions of people have died.
- All they need is your help
View more >
The Nation of Tibet - United Nations 4 Free ?· The Nation of Tibet: Historical Perspective Compiled…
China-Tibet. China – Tibet China - Tibet Hintergrund & Entstehung Beteiligte Akteure Konfliktverlauf Lösungen Quellen