franchise offer hairxpreso dry hair cutting salon
out of 24
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONWe offer an attractive franchise offer for those who seek low investment to start up their new business in hair and beauty sector. Low investment excellent return on investment.
- 1. HAIRXPRESO FRANCHISE OFFER: LOW INVESTMENT- EASY TO OPERATE SALON - LUCRATIVE PROFIT. BEST BUILT IN HIGH RETAIL FOOTFALL AREA. FOR CITIES IN TAMIL NADU AND KERALA STATE. CALL: MASTER FRANCHISEE JAWED HABIB...MR. ZAFAR KHAN 09167332890
- 2. Note: Hair comprises as 70% of business in salons.
- 3. Jawed Habib at his product launch: Jawed Habib has empanelled P&G Wella Hair Products. Jawed Habib endorses Panasonic Hairdryer Hair Dryer
- 4. HairXpreso Provides Dry Hair-cut services... Women are requested to wash their hair at home and for best result come in with a little damp hair. Not a must though, people can walk-in in as is where is condition as well.
- 5. Jawed Habib Salon Karol Baug Delhi. Super Deluxe Mall Saket. Delhi Jawed Habib Salon Chennai Anna Nagar.
- 6. Jawed Habib seen inaugurating Kottayams Jawed Habib Salon 2014
- 7. The Business Concept: Hairxpreso provides any designer haircut at just Rs 149/- to its male/female/children retail patrons, an unorganised sector salon charges Rs 250/- on an average for similar service. Savings of Rs 100/- drives retail customers in large droves to Hairxpreso franchised salons.
- 8. Franchising system is best for all concerned..
- 9. 1. Franchise Establishment Fees. 2. Royalty on sales. 3. Franchise renewal fees. Brand Lease License. Business Know-how. Joint Staffing Recruitment and Technical Training Support. Promotional Tie-ups. Interior Design input. Pre-production Creative Artworks. Financial and Compliances Advice. Business Mentoring. * Conditions apply Pay Less Get More
- 10. You are protected. Territory Protection Policy. Hairxpreso to Hairxpreso Distance is 1 km. Hairxpreso to Jawed Habib Studio has no restriction JH Studio to JH Studio is 2 KM distance to be maintained. Mall is an exception and an universe onto itself JH Academy to JH Academy is 4 km distance.
- 11. Start-up Cost: You will need to make an total capital Investment Rs 12 to Rs 15 Lacs to start your Hairxpreso Salon. Etc.. Interior Lease Deposit Franchise Establishment Fees
- 12. Jawed Habib Academy.
- 13. You can run your own salon from home... Controls
- 14. Franchise Owner Senior Hair Stylist Hair Stylist Junior Hair Stylist Salon Manager/Franchis ee owner acts as manager to save on cost. Salon Cleaner HairXpreso Organization Structure
- 15. HAIRXPRESO Hairxpreso in Mall environment...
- 16. HairXpreso
- 17. Jawed Habib Academy Mumbai, students learn hair designing techniques. Jawed Habib takes special care to impart quality education to budding professionals getting readied for Pan-India placement.
- 18. Staffing Budgeting You will need 3 to 6 hairstylist depending upon your built up salon capacity. You will need one cleaner. Its best franchisee manage their own salon on day to day basis for best results. Staff is provided by Jawed Habib corporate from their national pool on salary of franchisee. Franchisee will need to directly bear cost of staff travelling and lodging. Average cost of staff is Rs. 12,500/- salary per month. Incentive package is designed by Jawed Habib corporate office. Inform corporate office 30 days prior to needing of staff. To provide staff is responsibility of Jawed Habibs corporate office but to retain them is the sole responsibility of the franchisee partner. Whenever so required replacement of staff is provided. Average staff salary is around Rs. 10,500/-
- 19. Look for finding a good space of 150 to 300 sq ft space in a nice locality/ Mall/ Shopping Plaza/ Ideal is build next to Mc Donald/ Domino Pizza/ Forever 21/ Vero Moda/ Zarra etc..
- 20. Profit Estimation a) SALES: Pan-India average retail sales Rs 2.50 Lacs retail sales pm. b) EXPENSES: Less average monthly operating expenditure (Covers rent, salary, royalty payment etc). Rs 1.50 Lacs. pm c) OPERATING PROFIT: Profit in steady state of business Rs. 1.0 Lac pm. You could a winner just waiting to happen! HAIRXPRESO SALON IN ITS STEADY STATE OF BUSINESS SHOULD EARN FOR YOU A HEFTY RS. 75,000/- PM TAKE HOME
- 21. Hairxpreso Commercials: Franchise Establishment Fees Rs. 5 Lacs plus tax Monthly Royalty Payment Rs. 15,000/- fixed plus Rs 2500/- per chair etc.taxes extra Renewable Contract Period 3 Years. Franchise renewal fees Rs 2.5 Lacs payable every three years.
- 22. Break-up of capital expenditure Franchise Fees: Rs 5.0 lacs plus taxes. 1. Please add your lease rental deposit cost: approx is Rs 1.0 Lacs. 2. Budget for your interior fabrication cost for 150-300 sq ft. Rs. 5.0 Lacs. 3. Budget for your tools and equipment Rs 1.5 Lacs Start-up Project Cost: Rs 12.5 lacs. Note: Figures from item 2 to item 3 will vary from city to city, area to area and size of salon etc. Figures are given to form a fair idea of total start up investment. You can apply for bank business loan as well. Upon payment of franchise fee we can prepare a customised business plan with three years cash flow projections..
- 23. Jawed Habib Bench staff, management staff and Mr. Zafar Khan, Master Franchisee Jawed Habib for Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- 24. Master Franchisee Mr. Zafar Khan seen here with Mr. Jawed Habib and his father at a Jawed Habib Salon inauguration in Mumbai 2012. For clarifications call Mr. Zafar Khan, Mobile: 09167332890/ 022 65112112. Book your Hairxpreso Salon today...
View more >