out of 9
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMaking use of leftover sardines.
- 1. Leftovers Makeover By GreenBeing Nancy http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/
- 2. Sardine Leftover Makeover
- Leftover sardine
- Leftover meat dish (optional)
- Onion chopped up
- 3. Method
- Quarter your bread, that is, cut a piece into half and half again.
- Put the cut slices into a plate.
- 4. Prepare to Cook
- Prepare Sardine
- Remove bones from sardine and mesh it up with margarine.
- Mince and add meat leftover to sardine mixture if available.
- To Cook Sardine
- Pour a little oil in pan and fry chopped up onion till it is soft.
- Then add sardine to pan.
- Fry till the mixture is cooked.
- It should not be too wet that it will make the bread soggy.
- 5. Pan Fry Bread with Sardine
- Heat up pan with a little oil.
- Spread sardine on one side of bread.
- Put the bread, sardine side down, into pan to fry.
- Turn over to fry the other side once sardine side is done.
- 6. Read to Eat
- Decorate the pieces in a plate and it is read to be served.
- So, what if you have more sardine than bread?
- See next slide for
- Sardine Makeover
- Part 2
- 7. Sardine Makeover Part 2 Pancake
- Additional Ingredients
- Ratio of 2 Tbsp of plain flour to 1 Tbsp rice flour
- Create batter with rice flour and plain flour by adding water gradually.
- Add batter to sardine mixture and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- If the batter is too watery to coat bread, add a little flour to the mixture.
- 8. Fry Pancake
- Heat up a little oil in a pan.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of the batter onto the hot pan to fry.
- Keep doing that till all batter is used up.
- Serve your pancake on plate.
- 9. So, before you throw away.
- Take a look at what you can
- Save the Environment
- . find abundance from the abandoned.
View more >