five stages of grief
out of 17
Post on 06-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONOur middle school reconfigured our teams, and the older students would not let go of the old system. This is a play on the original five stages, with the words of eighth grader and their tragic drama substituted.
- Five Stages of Grief
- "I feel fine."This can't be happening, not to me."
- Well always be Infinity."They wont change things right away.."
- "Why me? It's not fair!"How can this happen to me?"Who is to blame?"
- But last year was so fun!But this is our 8th grade year!"Why are they doing it now?This sucks!
- "Just let me live to see my children graduate."I'll do anything for a few more years."I will give my life savings if..."
- Why dont they wait a year.Keep the old teams and kind of change.Instead, we couldI want to be on the other team/class/teacher"
- "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"I miss my loved one, why go on?"
- This year sucks; why bother.I cant do anything right.(insert teacher name) hates me.Lets just be Team X whatever.
- "It's going to be okay."I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
- "It's going to be okay.Hey, this is kind of fun.In a year, Ill be at CVU.Its different, but not bad."
View more >