five myths of updating business operations
out of 17
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMany businesses are still running with outdated operations because they've been locked down by legacy systems. Every company wants to move their operations into the cloud, but there was never a truly viable option. These five myths of updating business operations are holding many organizations back. As the first straightforward solution to moving operations into the cloud, CLX is turning these myths on their heads.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 1 Five Myths of Updating Business Operations
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 2 Most executives look upon their business operations like a marriage. You choose your best option, fully integrate and then grow old together. Thing is, businesses cant grow oldthey mature and their needs evolve. With CLX, weve created the first straightforward solution for moving operations to the cloud, turning these five myths on their heads.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 3 Upgrading means pausing your business. MYTH #1:
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 4 Up until now, the only options for overhauling operations came with a mandatory work stoppage, as most solutions require years to fully integrate. Because we developed CLX to be ready as an out-of-the-box solution, it can be fully integrated in as little as two months.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 6 You can only build a solution from scratch. MYTH #2:
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 7 Because CLX is designed with the latest open-source technology, it can easily integrate and enhance any of the existing platforms you wish to keep. And because its a ready-made platform, CLX delivers streamlined cloud efficiency for a fraction of the cost of a completely new solution.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 9 Having legacy systems of record means you cant upgrade. MYTH #3:
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 10 For many businesses, legacy systems are their operations ball and chains. Any progress is blocked because certain legacy systems have become indispensable. We built CLX to be fully adaptable, so critical legacy systems can be integrated with your operations in the cloud.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 12 Any new solution will be obsolete in a decade. MYTH #4:
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 13 One of the most common objections to infrastructure change is, Why should I pay for a new solution when it will be just as out-of-touch in five years? We designed CLX to be infinitely scalable, with the ability to add servers, new applications, vendors and products as your business demands.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 15 Keeping the status quo is a viable option. MYTH #5:
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 16 One of the biggest dangers facing businesses today is applying the if its not broke then dont fix it logic to their operations infrastructure. You can pay less in the short-term to keep an old system running, but your competitors are investing in ways to turn operations into a profit generator. CLX is the first easy path to streamlining your operations in the cloud.
- Five Myths of Updating Business Operations 17 Todays businesses need a straightforward solution for moving their operations into the cloud. Thats why we developed CLX. Andy Vogel firstname.lastname@example.org | 424.901.1052 www.ColonyLogic.com Schedule a demo today!
View more >