FASHION ILLUSTRATION. An understanding of the human body is essential to fashion illustration.
out of 15
Post on 19-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- FASHION ILLUSTRATION
- Slide 2
- An understanding of the human body is essential to fashion illustration
- Slide 3
- The clothes are more important than the figure
- Slide 4
- The figure CAN be out of proportion- The fashion figure is often taller- 9 or more heads high
- Slide 5
- Figures out of proportion should look deliberate- not like a mistake or an accident.
- Slide 6
- The materials used for illustration may be out of the box.
- Slide 7
- No matter what- the illustration should look like you are the master of your materials.
- Slide 8
- Finished illustrations may LOOK sketchy- but there should NOT be any erase marks. So avoid using pencil for your underdrawing or if you do, draw LIGHTLY!
- Slide 9
- Feel free to mix your media- using different materials together. Can you select a unique combination of materials?
- Slide 10
- Slide 11
- What is this artist hiding?
- Slide 12
- What do you think of this illustration?
- Slide 13
- Illustrations should be unique and memorable
- Slide 14
- The illustration should evoke a feeling- emotional, textural or both
- Slide 15
- http://www.fashionillustrationgallery.com/arti sts/ Select one of the fashion illustrators on the above link page to answer the following questions 1.What is the illustrators name 2.Read the biography and select ONE aspect of their career that you feel is significant. 3.What is the title of one of the illustrations 4.Describe this illustration in detail 5.What 3 words would you use to describe the style of the illustration you chose? http://www.words-to-use.com/words/art/
View more >
Anna kiper fashion illustration pdf - kiper fashion illustration pdf Anna kiper fashion illustration pdf Anna kiper fashion illustration pdf DOWNLOAD! DIRECT DOWNLOAD! anna kiper fashion illustration pdf
Redeﬁning the High Art of Couture: Fashion Illustration Goes Prcis: Redeﬁning the High Art of Couture: Fashion Illustration Goes Modern is an exhibition that asserts that fashion illustration is a ﬁne art.
Fashion Drawing, Second Edition: Illustration ... PDF...Illustration Techniques For Fashion Designers. ... Fashion Drawing, Second Edition: Illustration Techniques for Fashion ... How To Draw Anime For ...
Free Download The Encyclopedia of Fashion Illustration ... Techniques: A Comprehensive Step-b- ... Anna Kiper. Download Fashion Illustration ... encyclopedia of fashion illustration techniques: ...
Portfolio Development Fashion Drawing & Illustration ?· Fashion Illustration A more conceptual course…
Principles and Elements of Design Review. Fashion Illustration Croquis - A fashion illustration of a body that can be duplicated to use for designing.