Facials help rejuvenate your skin
Post on 15-Aug-2015
- 1. Facials Help Rejuvenate Your Skin By Rachel Soucy
- 2. Many people think of facials as a spa treatment you get when you're on vacation. Facials are a great way to help you achieve a clear complexion and a nice glow. Therefore, you don't have to be on vacation to benefit from a facial.
- 3. Your facial skin is being subjected to the elements such as the sun and maybe even smoke or pollution. Therefore, it is important for a skin care specialist or aesthetician to analyze your skin to ensure they choose the best ingredients that help you achieve a clear complexion and a nice glow. In fact, most aestheticians will evaluate your skin using a magnifying lamp. They will also ask you for your goals for your skin and make a recommendation for skincare products and treatments to help you reach those goals.
- 4. Most facials generally consist of cleansing, exfoliation, steam treatment, massage and mask. Facials can improve the texture, feel and look of your skin and your face will have a smooth refreshed healthy glow. It can be a great preventative treatment for wrinkles. Facials can last from 30 minutes to one hour depending on the type of facial.
- 5. Your aesthetician will design facials to the your special needs. Regular monthly facials are recommended to ensure best results. Ensure you follow a skincare regime that includes proper sun protection at home. This is an important step in facial care,
View more >
LASER ACNE SKIN REJUVENATION FACIALS - Pre- ACNE SKIN REJUVENATION FACIALS - Pre-Treatment 1. ... prior to start of your first full treatment including Retin A and Tretinoin. 2. RECENTLY TANNED SKIN ...