out of 28
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Understanding http://www.seosocialgeek.com Facebook Groups
- 2. What is a group?
- 3. A type of Facebook page where people with common cause or interest express their opinion.
- 4. What are the benefits of using group?
- 5. Used to segment your audience 1
- 6. You have full control over the group 2
- 7. Generate qualified leads and drive traffic to your website3
- 8. Build brand awareness 4
- 9. Ability to contact group members by email5
- 10. Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups Key Differences:
- 11. 1. Discussion Groups - more private, you have the control over who is allowed to be a member Pages - less private, can only be restricted by certain ages or locations
- 12. 2. Personal interaction Groups - extension of your personal actions and directly connected to you (as the admin) Pages - can create content that comes from the Page itself, not linked to you personally
- 13. 3. Specific topic creation Groups cant use applications nor customize group Pages can host applications and customize group
- 14. 4. Members Groups are limited to no more than 5,000 members Pages - no limit
- 15. 5. Search engine indexing Groups not public so search engine cant index them Pages - indexable and searchable by the search engines
- 16. How to find groups on
- 17. There are a number of ways you can search for groups on Facebook: Click on the Groups option from the left pane
- 18. Click on the search groups box on the top right of the screen.
- 19. Enter a topic that you wish to search for.
- 20. In the search box at the top of your screen, type a name or title that interests you and then click See More Results For at the bottom of the list.
- 21. Tips on choosing groups to join
- 22. A Group that fits your needs 1
- 23. A Group with 150 members or more 2
- 24. An Active group 3
- 25. Tips on using Group
- 26. Observe and listen, dont try to hijack conversations.
- 27. Genuinely help or provide solutions.
- 28. Use it as a branding tool for attracting potential customers not as an overt promotional or marketing tool. http://www.seosocialgeek.com/
View more >