facebook for real estate agents how to get started
Post on 09-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSocialRealty.TV provides professional video and note content for Real Estate Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn pages. Hassle free way to keep your Fan Page in tip top shape an
- 1.SocialRealty.TV Professional Real Estate Social Media Marketing Gloria Esposito - 610-804-5503www.SocialRealty.TV
2. How Can I Get Started with Facebook?First Watch a Short Video with a short sales pitch to Understand Why Facebook is Valuable for Real Estate AgentsGloria Esposito - 610-804-5503www.SocialRealty.TV 3. Facebook
- The fastest growing Social Media Site on the Internet
- Over 500 Million Active Users
- Average User has 130 Friends
- More and More People Take Facebook Everywhere on Their Mobile Phones and iPads
- Your Facebook is Indexed by Google Adding Search Engine Optimization for Your Brand
4. Facebook is the NewCommunity Center
- More and More People Start and End Their Day with Facebook - It is the Internet
- Facebook is a Great Meeting Place to find Lost Friends, Alumni, Colleagues, Family and more
- And New Friends Keep Popping Up All the Time
- And for Real Estate Agents this is the Perfect Place to Meet Up with Your Sphere of Influence Every Day
5. How to Sign Up for Facebook - Its Free
- Sign Up and Make Sure
- to Use the Email Address
- That You Use to Contact
- Your Friends
- and Sphere of Influence!
6. Once you click Sign Up an Email will be sent to your account.Click the link in the email to complete the process.Write down in a safe place the email address and password you created for facebook! 7. Adding Friends
- When you log in to Facebook for the first time, Facebook takes you through a series of steps that help you get started and find your friends. These steps focus on entering information that help you find friends either immediately or later on. The Friend Finder checks your e-mail address book and matches e-mails to Facebook
8. 9. Choosing Friends After Selecting Find Friends
- Select All Friends and then Deselect Friends that you might not want on your network.
- Facebook sends a friend request to everyone you selected
- Additionally, Facebook will allow you to select friends from your email account that are not on facebook that you can invite to join you on facebook
10. Once a Friend - Communicate and Then Accept New Requests 11. After Initial Sign Up Set Up Your Profile
- Best picture size is 200 x 200 pixels - Use Your Own Image - this is Social Media
- Complete as much information as possible for maximum social networking. Education, work, cultural, philanthropic groups are great information to add.
- You can always come back and edit at a later date - but spend the time
12. Keep Adding Friends As You Update Your Profile
- After updating profile go back to Find Friends
Find Friends You IM Find Friends From School and Work 13. The Wall - Your Home Page for Your Uploads and Comments 14. New Feed - Constant Update of Posts - Where Most of the Activity Is Happening 15. Facebook Smart Phone App - Do it and Stay ConnectedIts Fun! 16. Facebook Fan Pages - Set Up for Business
- Facebook only allows one personal profile - must be first and last name
- You can create multiple Fan Pages for your businesses
- Fan Pages are public you can add a link to your website for clients to join immediately
- No limit to the number of fans - profiles limit 5000
- You can invite your friends to join and then send updates to everyone
- Many Generation Y users value facebook for personal updates they frown if business invades their space
- Many customized applications available for fan pages - growing all the time - This is Your Business Web Page
- Easily indexed by Google since this page is Public
17. More About Fan Pages - Your Professional Image 18. Privacy Settings - Creating Friends Lists
- Many different privacy settings to determine who will see what.You may want to create Friends List to Keep Postings for Certain Groups.Three Common Groups to Set-Up are Friends, Family, Professional.
19. Our Programming Makes You Look Good!
- Sign up for SocialRealty.TV for personalized quality posts for your professional Facebook page.We make you look Greatwith no hassle!
- SocialRealty.TV will maximize your search engine ranking across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn!
- Sign up today atwww.SocialRealty.TV-
- no long term contracts 100% satisfaction!
20. 7 Cs for Social Media
- Create Conversation - be authentic write about
- what excites you!
- Connections - invite friends - detail your profile to connect with more friends
- Community - engage with conversations - comment and like
- Consumer - keep your customers informed
- Control - be mindful of your posts and your image
- Creativity - be on the lookout for great tips, events - always be authentic - dont make noise to make noise
- Content - Content is King - professional,
- informative, dont sell
21. Thank You Questions