Excellence in Leadership - Cindy Laquidara
out of 11
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. A C H I E V E E X C E L L E N C E Disrupt. Trailblaze. Inspire. - Cindy Laquidara
- 2. Virginia Rometty I learned to always take on things Id never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.
- 3. Indra Nooyi Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.
- 4. Arianna Huffington Restore connection is not just for devices, it is for people too. If we cannot disconnect, we cannot lead. Creating the culture of burnout is opposite to creating a culture of sustainable creativity. This is something that needs to be taught in business schools. This mentality needs to be introduced as a leadership and performance-enhancing tool.
- 5. Oprah Winfrey I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.
- 6. Sheryl Sandberg Presenting leadership as a list of carefully defined qualities (like strategic, analytical and performance-oriented) no longer holds. Instead, true leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.
- 7. Marillyn Hewson Good leaders organize and align people around what the team needs to do. Great leaders motivate and inspire people with why theyre doing it. Thats purpose. And thats the key to achieving something truly transformational.
- 8. Este Lauder I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
- 9. Marissa Mayer I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think thats how you grow. When theres that moment of Wow, Im not really sure I can do this, and you push through those moments, thats when you have a breakthrough.
- 10. Anne Sweeney Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life youre proud to live.
- 11. Mellody Hobson "The biggest risk of all is not taking one."
View more >
Leadership and Shopfloor Excellence in Supply Chain Paul ... ?· Leadership and Shopfloor Excellence…
Heriot-Watt University Leadership Excellence University Leadership Excellence Programme Dr Robin Henderson robin@