Ethics of Photojournalism and Street Photography
Post on 19-Aug-2015
- 1. By Stephanie Chernalis
- 2. Grief Despair
- 3. Lack of affordablehousing Poverty Unemployment
- 4. 636,000 individuals arehomeless on a given night in America
- 5. it could be you
- 6. people are victims of photojournalism as their lives are exploitedPeoples everyday suffering becomes thesubject of entertainment or art for some
- 7. When used properly, street photographycan bring attention to important issues
- 8. I feel that street photography uses petty shots at others misfortunes to gain attention
- 9. The next time you are capturing photos on thestreets, think long and hard about your job as a street photographer.Are you trying to expose the people you see onthe streets? Or capture the their story and soul?
- 10. "Facts and Figures: The Homeless." PBS. PBS. Web. 02 May 2012. ."Hope for the Homeless." Hope for the Homeless. 19 Jan. 2012. Web. 02 May 2012. ."How Many People Experience Homelessness?" National Coalition for the Homeless. July 2009. Web. 02 May 2012. .Kim, Eric. "Are There Any Ethics in Street Photography?" ERIC KIM. 26 Jan. 2011. Web. 02 May 2012. .
- 11. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nenzen/4158025277/http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon/4299779303/sizes/l/in/photostream/http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon/4299779303/http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmarin/6712066161/http://www.flickr.com/photos/livenature/251642221/http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon/3351531204/http://www.flickr.com/photos/livenature/256934977/http://www.flickr.com/photos/devinish/6061948943/http://www.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/5547057515/
View more >
Photography Documentary photography Artistic photography Street photography Photojournalism Landscape photography Portraiture.
photojournalism, ethics - Black Star Rising: Photography Baradell ethics photojournalism, technology and COnTEnTS PrEViOuS PAGE nEXT PAGE full SCrEEn i W h ats Right and WRong today?
and for television audio- ? Photojournalism Advertising photography Fashion photography Architecture