engaging students in digital projects
Post on 21-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPresented at the UBC Faculty Association "Great People, Great Work" forum April 24 2014. Presents on the Gold Rush Letters and the Epigraphic Squeezes digital projects at UBC (Digital Initiatives Unit).
- 1. Larissa Ringham Digital Initiatives, UBC Library ENGAGING STUDENTS IN DIGITAL PROJECTS GreatPeopleGreatWork April242014
- 2. TLEF Flexible Learning Funded Projects Gold Rush Letters History Department RBSC LSIT Digital Initiatives Epigraphic Squeezes Department of Classical, Near Eastern and Religious Studies (CNERS) LSIT Digital Initiatives
- 3. Gold Rush Letters
- 4. Gold Rush Letters The Project Process Digitize Students transcribe, describe and reflect Markup and analysis other ideas?
- 5. Epigraphic Squeezes
- 6. Epigraphic Squeezes The Project Catalogue Digitize Students transcribe, describe and reflect Present translations in learning modules other ideas?
- 7. For more info on the projects: http://fromstonetoscreen.wordpress.com/ (student blog on the Squeezes project) Digitizers Blog Look for blog posts with project details coming soon! Questions? [email protected]