out of 7
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. By Carter Spainhour and Reese Norman
- 2. Appearance They have black feathers on there back and have a yellow patch of feathers behind the eyes.
- 3. dietThey primarily eat squid and krill and fish.
- 4. habitat They live in colonies on pack ice in Antarctica.
- 5. Life span They live 15 to 20 years.
- 6. Fun fact About half the size of an adult and the creatures leave Antarctica for the winter on Antarcticas open ice.
- 7. Thank you for watching.
View more >