ELEMENTS OF ART & PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN. The elements and principles of design are the building blocks used to create a work of art. The elements of design.
out of 78
Post on 22-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- ELEMENTS OF ART & PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
- Slide 2
- The elements and principles of design are the building blocks used to create a work of art. The elements of design can be thought of as the things that make up a painting, drawing, design etc. Good or bad - all paintings will contain most of if not all, the seven elements of design.
- Slide 3
- The Principles of design can be thought of as what we do to the elements of design. How we apply the Principles of design determines how successful we are in creating a work of art.
- Slide 4
- SEVEN ELEMENTS OF ART LINE COLOR TEXTURESHAPEFORM VALUE SPACE
- Slide 5
- LINE Lines are used to define shape, contours, and outlines and also used to suggest mass and volume. It may be may be a continuous mark made on a surface with a pointed tool or implied by the edge of shapes and forms. A thin mark on a surface created by a pencil, pen, brush, or other tools. There are many types of lines. Lines can be joined together to create shapes.
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- PRIMARY COLORS RED, YELLOW, BLUE
- Slide 11
- SECONDARY COLORS
- Slide 12
- INTERMEDIATE COLORS
- Slide 13
- COMPLEMENTARY COLORS
- Slide 14
- Helen Frankenthaler Bay Side (1967) Acrylic on Canvas
- Slide 15
View more >
Elements and Principles of Design An Overview. Definitions: The elements and principles of design are the building blocks used to create a work of art.
Elements and Principles of Design The Building Blocks Used to Create a Work of Art. By: Lorri Doubrava.
Elements of Design The elements of design are the seven basic building blocks of art & design. Without these building blocks the principles are meaningless.
Elements and Principles of Design. The elements of design are the building blocks used to create an artwork. The principles are ideas that incorporate.
Elements of Art and Principles of Design. Elements of Art The building blocks or ingredients of art. They structure and carry the work.
Elements of Art - The elements of art are the basic building blocks or “vocabulary” of art. - They are organized according to the principles of design.
Elements and Principles of Design Elements are the building blocks of art making. Principles are the way in which the elements can be arranged.
The Elements of Art. The building blocks of art. The elements of art are those components that one combines with principles of design to construct art.
ART PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN. PRINCIPLES OF ART Principles are guidelines used to help artists organize the art elements to create works of art Principles.
The Elements of Design Color Theory. elements of design the building blocks used to create a work of art. - Color - Line - Shape - Direction - Size -
Elements of Art The elements of art are the building blocks used by artists to create a work of art.
The Elements of Design Are: The Elements of Design Are: The Building Blocks used when producing Art. We can't create art without utilizing at least a.
The Elements and Principles of Art Design. What Are They? Elements of design are the parts. They structure and carry the work. Principles of design are.
ELEMENTS OF ART Building Blocks. ELEMENTS OF ART 0 The building blocks used by artists to create a work of art.