out of 6
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONEgypt holiday package from look at Egypt tours www.lookategypt.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- LOOK AT EGYPT TOURS 2014 OFFE Best Egypt tour (for families ,honeymooners ,groups, couple retreat) Cairo ,mosques, Pyramids, Nile Cruise, Luxor, Aswan This Best Egypt Holiday Trip is among the best recommended and most popular tours to Egypt. The best Egypt tour would be the perfect choice for any traveler who is fond of the Egyptian ancient history and Pharaonic monuments It includes spending three nights visiting all the major highlights of Cairo, the Capital of Egypt and then staying for four nights in a luxurious deluxe Nile Cruise sailing from Luxor to Aswan to explore all the monuments located in Southern Egypt. The most significant feature of this travel package is that it enables the guest to discover all the major attractions of Egypt being escorted with the best experienced highly qualified and educated Egyptologists from the best Travel Agency in Egypt. Everything in this travel package is faultlessly designed to suit the needs and the requirements of travelers coming from various backgrounds and different regions from all over the world This Egypt vacation trip is carefully designed to suit the needs and the requirements of any traveler who loves luxury and comfort. All transportations will be made using comfortable private air-conditioned minivans. Your Nile Cruise will be on one of the best ships that sail down the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with the best travel agency Egypt . Duration 7 nights 8 days Cities Visited in this tour package: Accommodation Meals Cairo, Luxor , Aswan 3 nights hotel Cairo , 4 nights Nile cruise Cairo with breakfast, Nile cruise full board Beverage not include Transportation by our private deluxe coach - Domestic tickets Egypt air Guide included Entrance fees Price includes: Three nights' accommodation at hotel in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis Four nights' accommodation on board of Nile cruise on full board basis. Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach.
- Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan (airport/hotel cruise/airport). Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor Aswan/Cairo. All taxes Entry fees for the sites qualified guide For the formalities and the safety of our customers, we inform the Ministry of the Egyptian Tourism of our programs. No hidden costs. Price excludes: Entry visa of Egypt. Personal expenses. Beverage during meals. International airfare. Tips. Entrance inside any of the Pyramids of Giza. Visit the Mummies room in the Egyptian Museum The full itinerary of the Tour: NOTE: THIS PRICE AVAILABAL ALL THE YEAR AROUND EXCEPT THE PEAK PERIODS X-MASS AND EASTER WILL ADD SUPPLEMENT 200USD Day 1 : Cairo Upon arrival in Cairo, the guest will meet our representative who will be your best friend for the coming five days. We only deal with local highly educated and experienced company representatives who have fluent English and wonderful communication skills. After the "meet and greet", the guest will be transferred to his hotel, his home away from home, using the best comfortable wheelchair accessible air-conditioned minivans The guest will check in the hotel in a few minutes to enable him/her to rest and refresh for an amazing tour of Cairo in the next day. The rooms in the hotel are designed to suit and the needs and requirements of all travelers having all sorts of facilities Overnight in the hotel
- Day 2 : Cairo The guest will enjoy a delicious breakfast to energize his power for his tour in Cairo Your first visit of the day will be to the Pyramids of Giza, the most popular monument in the whole world, built by the pharaohs from the period starting from 2590 BC to 2480 BC. You will have the chance to explore the wonders of the Great Pyramid, the largest Pyramid ever constructed in Egypt which was built by King Cheops in 2589 BC, and it is the only remaining item in the list of the Greek Old Seven wonders of the world. You will discover the beauty of the lion's body and the human headed sphinx, one of the largest monolith statues in history of mankind. The next stop of the day will be at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities hosting the largest collection of Pharaonic displays in the whole world including the startling treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun and the Royal mummies' hall. This is besides many other exhibitions form different Pharaonic periods. Your tour of the Museum will be accompanied by the perfect illustration of different stages of the Egyptian history Your last visit of the day will be to Khan El Khalili, the largest and most famous touristic market in the world. This bazar, built in 1382 during the Mamluk reign, is the best place to shop for Egyptian gifs and souvenirs to take home from Cairo. At the end of the day you will be transferred to your hotel for a free evening to explore Cairo on your own style or relax for the tours in the coming day You will have a marvelous chance in the evening to go on an optional tour to the sound and light show in the pyramids, which will be an amazing opportunity to listen to a wonderful demonstration of the ancient Egyptian history and the story behind the pyramids building. Languages of the show may vary according to the schedule Overnight in the hotel Day 3 : Cairo Luxor After having tasty breakfast, the guest will check out the hotel in Cairo Transfer using the most comfortable air-conditioned minivan to the Cairo international airport to take the flight going to Luxor Arrival in Luxor and embark your luxurious deluxe Nile Cruise ship which will be your home away from home for the coming four nights You will start your visits by exploring the Karnak Temple, the largest religious Pharaonic structure ever built in the world. The kings of the Pharaohs staring from the 11th dynasty (2055 1985 BC) began adding their mark, one after the other, to this huge complex of Pharaonic temples. The Karnak temple includes the breathtaking hypostyle hall of the god Amun built by Ramses II in 1244 BC, the sacred lake of god Amun, and many more attractions. Your next visit this evening will be to the Luxor Temple. Dedicated to the holy Theban triad, the gods Amun, Mut, and Khonsu, it is one of the finest examples of the Pharaonic architecture.
- Although the construction work of the temple was mainly completed by Amenhotep III (1390 1352 BC) and Ramses II (1279 1213 BC), many kings who came afterwards have added their marks to this great complex including Alexander the Great. The Luxor temple was buried under sand and dust for years until it was discovered in 1881. Enjoy the evening touring Luxor on your own style or you can go to the marvelous sound and light show at the Karnak Temple, to enjoy a fascinating illustration of the history of the Temple of Karnak and the entire Egyptian history and watch the amazing light show. Languages of the show may vary according to the schedule Overnight in the Nile Cruise Day 4: Luxor Nile Cruise Your first visit of the day will be the Valley of the Kings, the necropolis of the Pharaonic New Kingdom. Starting from 17th dynasty, the Pharaonic Kings tried to hide their royal tombs from robbers. This was why they began to dig their tombs deep inside a Theban mountain that has a natural pyramid structure. These tombs have the finest colored decorations with the famous tomb of Tut Ankh Amun discovered by Howard Carter in 1922 and may other royal tombs belonging to the kings of the 18th and the 19th dynasty. Your next stop will be the amazing the mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. This temple was constructed by the 18th dynasty Queen Hatshepsut (1473 1458 BC) as a unique structure rising from the desert in the shape of imposing terraces. This temple was used as a monastery in the Christian era. This is why it is famous for the name "El Deir Al Bahry", or the Western Monastery. Your last stop of the day will be at the gigantic Colossi of Memnon. These two 18 meters high statues are the only remaining items of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. During the roman era, music was heard coming out of one of the statues that were attributed, by the Greeks, as the legendary figure of Memnon greeting his mother Eos in one of the Greek myths. Enjoy the evening in Luxor Sail down the Nile to Esna at night Overnight in the Nile Cruise Day 5 : Nile Cruise - Edfu - Kom Ombo After breakfast, you will have the chance to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. This temple is the largest and best preserved Ptolemaic temple in Egypt. The building work of the temple started during the reign of Ptolemy III in 237 BC and the construction continued until 80 BC. The temple includes wonderfully decorated walls and stone capitals. Your next stop will be to visit the amazing Temple Of Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods; Horus, the falcon god, and Sobek, the crocodile god. The Greco-Roman temple is famous for its matchless location overlooking the Nile. Construction work of the temple started in the 2nd century BC by Ptolemy VI and was completed during the reign of Ptolemy XII during the 1st century AD.
- Enjoy the evening in the Nile Cruise Sail to Aswan and overnight in the Nile Cruise. Day 6 : Aswan Nile Cruise After breakfast, it's time to have some fun sailing down the Nile in the old styled Felucca to visit the Botanical Garden , Also named the Plants Island, the Kitchener's Island is one of the most wonderful places in Aswan. Being covered with botanical gardens, the island is an amazing place to relax and walk under the trees. In the 1890s, Horatio Kitchener was rewarded by this island because of his successful campaign leading the Egyptian army in Sudan. His love of plants and flowers was truly reflected in this island that he lived in for the rest of his life. Then we vis
View more >