ppoccid sp09 class 6v2
out of 11
Post on 30-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSlides from Class 6. Little content, since there were team presentations this evening.
- 1. Principles & Practices of Online Course Creation & Instructional Design (PPOCCID) Jeffrey Keefer March 10, 2009Class 6 [email_address] X75.9901.001Spring 2009 Tuesdays, 6:30pm 8:00pm Location: http://www.epsilen.com/Inst/nyu
- 2. Agenda
- Team Presentations #2
- Presentations Debrief
- Review for Final Project & Dates
- Discuss Final Project Rubric
- Time for Group Meetings (Final Project Topics)
- 3. Team Presentations #2
- 4. What Works & What Does Not?
- 5. Break
- 6. Final Project Presentation Dates
- 7. Final Project Presentation Dates
- Tuesday 3/17
- Thursday 3/19
- 8. Final Project Rubric
- 9. Group Meetings
- Time for Group Meetings
- (Final Project Topics)
- 10. Are We Making Progress?
- By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify instructional design elements for online courses design.
- Demonstrate key pedagogical strategies and principles used in online courses.
- Work collaboratively in online learning teams.
- Understand technical opportunities and limitations for online learning.
- Create a plan for an online learning unit.
- 11. Use the ADDIE Instructional Design Model
View more >