N I Feb 25th Meeting
Powerpoint for the Feb 25th meeting!!
- 1. NI, February 25th 2010
- 2. Nourish OlympicsThe Lantern made a short video about the Olympics!!http://www.thelantern.com/multimedia/nourish-olympics-1.1129895
- 3. The Global Giving Challenge has BEGUN!http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/cleanwaterproject/
- 4. Global Giving CampaignMost Total Funds Donated $2,0002nd Place $1,5003rd Place $500Most Individual Donations $1,000 Contest held from February 17th through March 9thTell EVERYONE you know! Ask your grandma!Let us know if there are any upcoming events that might let us set up a table!
- 5. NI OSUAs of Feb 25th 5:11 pm:Received $975from 25 donationsRanked 2nd Place** Please help spread the word, and donate. This contest is extremely important to our fundraising efforts. Tell your parents and your friends!**Good news!2nd
- 6. Big GoalsNot so good news…Miscommunication between Global Giving and the Nourish National OfficeGlobal Giving Rule- Must Raise $3,000 and 50 individual donors to be eligible for prizes(We NEEEEEEEED prizes)$2,000 to raise in the NEXT TWO WEEKS!23 Donors leftPlease don’t procrastinate!Ask people, and ask them again
- 7. Global Giving RaffleTo encourage donations, we made a RAFFLEThere is a facebook event, invite your friendsFor Monday, March 1st need volunteers to present the Global Giving Raffle at Frat/Sor Meetings [times vary, all in the evening]Four Fraternities: Sig Ep, APO, Figi, ATZFour Sororities: ??? Write on the event wall please, hype it up!!
- 8. Raffle RulesRaffle Prizes Thus Far:Yoga on High- 11 Class Pass/Beginners Pass ($140 value)B.O.S.S. Fitness- 5 Personal Training Sessions ($214 value)Colors Barber Shop- Free HaircutTwistyle Hair Salon- Beauty/Spa PackageOxygen Health and Fitness- Gift Card/Personal TrainingIf you make a $10 donation we will enter your name into a raffle to win these great prizesIf you make a $30 donation we will enter your name into the raffle 4 times!If you make a $50 donation we will enter your name into the raffle 8 times!After you donate, forward your conformation email to email@example.com
- 9. BRAINSTORM!
- 10. Need 4 or 5 volunteers to table at the Amnesty Event this Saturday (the 27th) from 10-3pm [don’t need to be there the whole time, 2/3 volunteers at a time] Amnesty International Human Rights Conference
- 11. Global Giving Conference Call5 pm EST on Monday, March 1st Volunteer Needed
- 12. Our first discussion event, Marriage Across Cultures will be held on the evening March 1st. It’s going to be verrrrrry interesting. (probably around 7, probably at Kuhn, and there will probably be coffee)1st Discussion NightPOST-PONED!
- 13. March 2nd at 7:30 Room 115We will be having meetings for Peru Travelers every other week on Tuesday Nights. Meeting for Peru Travelers
- 14. March 5th + 6th7-10pm Details Coming SoonMovie Event at the Gateway
- 15. APO Dodgeball!!!March 6, 2010 1:00pm - 4:00pm at the ARC
- 16. March Important DatesWrite them Down!!
- 18. Moving Volunteers Needed We get locker space!!Two or three Volunteers Needed to help Avery move all our Hunger Lunch Supplies from Kuhn (and Mackenzie’s Apartment) to the UnionNot till the first or second week of March
- 19. This year’s Summer Institute will take place from August 5th – 9th at UNC Chapel Hill, North CarolinaIncredible Opportunity for future Nourish Leaders Nourish Summer Institute
- 20. There is a registration fee but we can apply for funding from OSU to cover the costs. ROADTRIP!Chapters who sent representatives to the 2008 Institute earned $2,600 more per chapter
- 21. Join the Save the MocheFacebook GroupYouTube