ecoluminous induction lamp
out of 18
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The 21st Century Green New Light ELECTRODELESS LAMP EDL
- 2. Benefits of Induction Lighting Long Life - 100,000 hours Color rendering - 85 CRI Color Temperature - 2,700K-6,500K Energy Efficient - 85+ Lumens per Watt Lumen maintenance - 70% of its light output at 100,000 hrs Maintenance costs - go 10 years without a change out Instant on Capability - Can be used with photocell or motion sensor High Output - 70W to 400W No flickering, No Strobing, No Noise Minimal Color shifting Starting temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3. Ultra-long service life The aging of lamp filament and electrode sputter are the main factors that limit the service life of traditional light sources. The Electrodeless Lamp has no lamp filament and electrode inside, and uses high frequency electromagnetic induction coupling to produce light. The working life is above 50,000 hours.
- 4. High-efficiency and energy-saving The lighting efficiency of the system reaches up to 65lm/w, the power factor reaches up to 99%. The energy consumption of idle work is reduced. It saves above 90% energy when compared with incandescent lamp, and saves above 50% energy when compared with high pressure mercury lamp and high pressure sodium lamp.
- 5. Green and environmental-protection Solid amalgam and lead-free glass are used. Over 99% of materials can be recycled, which meets the international requirement of environmental protection.
- 6. Excellent color rendering The color rendering index is larger than 80. And the light color is mild, which can present the natural color of objects.
- 7. Optional color temperature The color temperature ranges from 2700K-6500K. And there are also many colorful light bulb patterns.
- 8. Little light evanescence The luminous flux maintenance factor for 2,000 hours is 95%. The luminous flux maintenance factor for 20,000 hours is 80%. The luminous flux maintenance factor for 60,000 hours is 75%.
- 9. No strobe It works in 2.65MHz frequency, which will not produce the harm of stroboscopic effect and, therefore, protect eyesight.
- 10. Instant-on and restart It lights instantly. And the switching number reaches up to 200,000.
- 11. Large range of working temperature The amalgam technology is adopted and it needs no further warm-up. It can start-up and work normally in temperatures ranging from 40C to 55C.
- 12. Shake-proof and explosion-proof The shake resistance performance is excellent and the lighting location can be any place because there is no lamp filament and electrode in the light bulb. Moreover, the surface temperature is very low when lighted, which makes it highly explosion-proof.
- 13. Induction Lamps vs. H.I.D. Lamps Comparison Induction Metal Halide High Pressure Sodium Warranty Compact: 5 years Separate: 10 years None None Life Hours Compact: 60,000 Separate: 100,000 6,000~20,000 24,000 Energy Saving Efficiency Excellent Lower Lower Lumen Efficacy Photopic Efficacy: 150 Plm/W Photopic Efficacy: 110 Plm/W Photopic Efficacy: 90 Plm/W (Plm: Pupil Lumen) (Plm: Pupil Lumen) (Plm: Pupil Lumen) Traditional Efficacy: 80 Lm/W Traditional Efficacy: 75 Lm/W Traditional Efficacy: 120 Lm/W Lumen Depreciation Rate % 5% @ 2,000 Hours 40% @ 2,000 Hours 30% @ 2,000 Hours Lamp Operating Lower < 80 Higher > 300F Higher > 350F Temperature Reduces A/C cost Increased A/C cost Increased A/C cost CRI >80 (Ra) 65~80 (Ra) 60 (Ra) Re-strike Instant up to 10~15 minutes up to 10~15 minutes Flicker None Much Much Glare None Much Much Environmental No Mercury Contains mercury Contains mercury Safety No lamp waste in 10 yrs Concern with much Concern with much lamp waste over 10 yrs lamp waste over 10 yrs
- 14. Induction Lamps vs. Fluorescent Lamps Comparison Induction Compact Fluorescent Fluorescent Tubes Warranty Compact: 5 years Separate: 10 years None None Life Hours Compact: 60,000 Separate: 100,000 8,000~10,000 8,000~20,000 Energy Saving Efficiency Excellent Good Lower Lumen Efficacy Photopic Efficacy: 150 Plm/W Photopic Efficacy: 85 Plm/W Photopic Efficacy: 69 Plm/W (Plm: Pupil Lumen) (Plm: Pupil Lumen) (Plm: Pupil Lumen) Traditional Efficacy: 80 Lm/W Traditional Efficacy: 50 Lm/W Traditional Efficacy: 70 Lm/W Lumen Depreciation Rate % 5% @ 2,000 Hours 30% @ 2,000 Hours 25% @ 2,000 Hours Lamp Operating Lower < 80 Higher > 100F Higher > 150F Temperature Reduces A/C cost Increased A/C cost Increased A/C cost CRI >80 (Ra) 65~80 (Ra) 60 (Ra) Re-strike Instant Instant, with initial Instant, with initial 3 min warm up time 3 min warm up time Flicker None Much Much Glare None Much Much Environmental No Mercury Contains mercury Contains mercury Safety No lamp waste in 10 yrs Concern with much Concern with much lamp waste over 10 yrs lamp waste over 10 yrs
- 15. Case Study in Induction Lighting Comparison Item Old Lighting System New Lighting System Light Source Metal Halide High Bay Induction High Bay Wattage 400W ( per lamp ) 200W ( per lamp ) Actual Power Consumption 460W ( lamp & ballast ) 210W ( lamp & ballast ) Brightness 373 Lux
View more >
Recursion, Induction, and Other Demons ... Recursion, Induction, and Other Demons Induction-Free Induction
?· LED daytime running lamp with position lamp Chrome side protector moldings Front fog lamp ... Rear…
INDUCTION LIGHTING SYSTEMS - Fulham: Lighting... Amalgam Phosphor Coating Inside Lamp Glass Envelope/Tube ... High Low - Medium INDUCTION LIGHTING SYSTEMS ... HIGHHORSE INDUCTION LIGHTING SYSTEMS SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS TUBULAR SYSTEM + OR
2 LAMP 3 LAMP - 2 LAMP 3 LAMP LAMP is a literary magazine which publishes creative pieces and critical
Www.LeuchTek.com EL (Electrodless) INDUCTION LAMP All-in-One version The best solution to replace HQL Mercury Lamp With 50% energy-saving SL485 For 4-6m
INDUCTION LAMP SYSTEM - ?· INDUCTION LAMP SYSTEM Eco-friendly Energy Company for a Green Future Electric…
What is Induction Heating and induction heating principle ... induction quenching,induction soldering induction melting and induction surface treatment applications induction heating
UNIVERSE - hubbellcdn Design Elements 10 Effective Illumination 13 LED14 Induction Lamp 15 Installation16 Scale Drawings 20 ... Modular Design UNIVERSE COLLECTION