eco christmas decorations - 3. decorate the tree with paper ribbons made from toilet paper. 5. make
Post on 28-Jul-2020
Embed Size (px)
Zespół Szkół w Kraczkowej
• wire/ string
How to make a pinecone bauble:
1. Paint the pinecones with paints.
2. After they dry, put glue
on the pinecones and
sprinkle them with glitter.
3. Attach a piece of wire or string on top of
4. Put the ready pinecone babule on the Christmas tree.
Eco Christmas trees
How to make a ‚paper roll’
1. Paint towel paper rolls and toilet
paper rolls with green paint.
2. Stick the painted rolls onto a piece of
cardboard paper, the longest ones at the
bottom, the shorter ones on top.
3. Decorate the tree with
paper ribbons made from
5. Make a star and a Christmas tree stand from bottle tops.
How to make a plastic bag Christmas
1. Cut off the bag handles. 2. Crush the small pieces of plastic bags to make small balls.
3. Put the balls onto a cardboard paper to form a shape of a Christmas tree.
4. Decorate the tree with bottle tops to make ‚baubles’.
Bottle top Christmas trees
Rubber glove Christmas